Just look at this felonious banana charge

Argh! You beat me to it!!!

Well, think about it this way, would you or any of your presumably well adjusted and intelligent friends choose to be police officers? My thought would be ā€œhell noā€.

Who is attracted to a job where nobody likes you, your daily routine is responding to calls where you interact with the public at their worst, or on their worst day, but hey, the pay is good, and you may occasionally get into a fight or even get to shoot a black guy! Not exactly an appealing job description to any but the most sociopathic amongst us.

I donā€™t doubt that there are the rare cases of ā€œIā€™m joining up (naively) to make a real difference, be a good cop, and make the community better!ā€. I just assume that the toxic culture of the police, and the shittiness of the job breaks these guys, and turns them into ā€œrotten applesā€ just like the rest of the barrel.

2 Likes

Also, thereā€™s this:

So, fears justifiedā€¦ Nah.

At last - the Florida connection revealed!

For a while it was like ā€œWhereā€™s Wallyā€ without my reading glasses - I knew it was there somewhere but couldnā€™t see it. Thanks! :smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.