Justin Bieber now selling pre-rolled joints

Originally published at: Justin Bieber now selling pre-rolled joints | Boing Boing

2 Likes

I’d actually buy a couple if he personally rolled them… if only just to dunk on his rolling technique.

6 Likes

I’ve got the pitch, I think.

How about: " You could be stoned or you could be BIEBER stoned!"

6 Likes

Doesn’t that seem kinda low?

5 Likes

Slightly, given that they make up 42% of the population

6 Likes

Actually I don’t… but I feel old enough to wish I did.

9 Likes

A lot of former celebrities are cashing in of the weed market, in retirement you need a hobby.

5 Likes

So is he going to go on to Ellen and light up with her?

3 Likes

I remember a dime bag costing 10 bucks and being able to roll enough joints to sell for a buck a piece, make a profit, and still get high.

Typically a dime bag was two fingers. An ounce, in the day, could be had for 35 bucks and make good money rolling joints and selling them for a buck each.

I quit drinking and smoking pot 35 years ago. When I retire and no longer have any responsibilities I may sit back and smoke a fatty, problem is there are too many choices so I may just fall asleep before I figure out what to buy. Same reason I don’t watch a lot of Netflix, I fall asleep scrolling for something to watch.

It certainly won’t be as fun as meeting a guy at a bowling alley to buy a couple ounces that may or may not be a cop. I miss those days but I barely survived.

5 Likes

Can we be sure he licked them himself?

1 Like

But I’m gonna’ guess I’ve got a few years on you.

2 Likes

I chuckled when the band “Matchbox 20” hit the airwaves. I recall being told by people who knew such things that “matchbox nickel” was a formally marketed cannabis quantity when I was in high school.

4 Likes

Well, he’s doing what he can to get the demographic higher.

4 Likes

I could give a rat’s ass what Bieber does… He’s in the same category as that Kardashian disease…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.