Kamala Harris beats Trump in first major poll since Biden dropped out

Check to see if you are registered to vote; I’m reading about people who are finding out that for the first time in X number of years, that they have been “suspended”.

17 Likes

Always good to check.

9 Likes

This is fantastic news, and I hope it only gets better as the days to the election dwindle down. I’m in an older crowd, and I do see some older folks mad that the Dems “forced” Biden out of the race – but I also hear that my contemporaries’ kids have gotten much more excited to vote for Kamala than they were to (ugh) vote for Biden. Hopefully the olds like me will get on board.

Besides voting, I urge everyone to do at least one other thing to get out the vote. This will never not be a tight election, especially in swing states. All hands to battle stations!

10 Likes

Blockquote Harris whomped Trump with 56% of respondents agreeing that she is “mentally sharp and able to deal with challenges” and only 49% saying the same for the 78-year-old convicted ex-president.

If only 56% say that Harris is “mentally sharp and able to deal with challenges” then people are likely ideologically gaming the poll questions diminishing their value.

10 Likes

I have an even bigger bone to pick with questions resulting in 49% saying a guy who falls asleep at his own criminal trial and coronation, and publicly wanders off on tangents about sharks and batteries, is “mentally sharp.”

7 Likes

Polls:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.