Kamala Harris can barely start Houston speech today with such thunderous cheers from crowd (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/25/kamala-harris-can-barely-start-houston-speech-today-with-such-thunderous-cheers-from-crowd-video.html

18 Likes

Kamala Harris Victory GIF by Election 2020

26 Likes

It is feeling that way, for sure. I had my doubts, but I think Biden made the right decision, and I’m over the moon with how quickly everyone has gotten behind Harris.

34 Likes

It’s a good sign.

29 Likes

That’s the point, me thinks. If she wins in November, it won’t because of some inevitability, it’ll be because people rallied around her and supported her. People seem to forget that this is an interactive, democratic process. That what WE DO matters. Sitting around and hand-wringing wasn’t helpful. Rallying around the non-fascist candidate, whoever it was, was key… the excitement around Harris WILL help with that.

35 Likes

What’s that odd feeling I’m having? A sliver of … hope?

20 Likes

LICK IT UP, Drumph. I hope this sticks in his craw.

On a lighter side; fucking YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS!

muppets kermit GIF

18 Likes

Not really a KISS guy, but you go with what you are given!

8 Likes

12 Likes

From a family member who was there, it was loud and happy.

Also, the secret service wasn’t messing around. People were told to be there starting at 6:30am for screening. Whoever is driving the bus now decided they aren’t going out like the previous boss.

6 Likes

Since you asked:

6 Likes

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.