Kamala Harris surges ahead — now beating Donald Trump in 7 national polls

To me, this is a better indicator than the polls. So many first time donors and so many small donations plus the volunteers. It’s exciting and gives me hope

14 Likes
9 Likes

hyperbolic snark™
done. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I wasn’t sure about Harris taking the helm this late in the game, but I’m glad to see her steamrolling Trump now. I wish we could get an actual progressive in office for a change, but Harris was my preference over Biden in the first place. Seeing her take a back seat for several years instead of being out front and planning for this position since 2020 made me nervous.

How do you define “actual progressive” anyway? Biden administration’s the most progressive at least since Carter, and possibly since LBJ and the whole “Great Society” thing.

9 Likes

Let me know when the tour starts!

3 Likes

I got a text message from actblue that was like, “hey! I’m with actblue and I’m gonna be with Dave Chappelle at his detroit show! Come hang out!”

And I have never felt more like I was being pulled in two different directions at the same time.

4 Likes

Lamentably (yet unsurprisingly?) there are a lot of scam political PACs currently at large. One has to be very careful about where the initial link came from, and the level of trust one places in that source. Be very skeptical of any link that you didn’t discover in a search but was… say, texted to you. -sigh-

A good recent admonishment on that point: Don’t fall for scam PACs claiming to support Harris

(yet i’m not qualified to comment on anything “Dave Chappelle” [wink])

6 Likes

Like Elno’s piece of shit pretending to help people register to vote but in reality farming their Info for targeted political ads

10 Likes

That might real. Which is gross.

And this is some dystopian bullshit. WTF?!

This is a strict NO CELL PHONES ALLOWED show. Please leave your phones in your cars or at home. Anyone who brings a cell phone will be required to place it in a locked pouch. Upon arrival at the venue, all phones, smart watches and accessories will be secured in individual Yondr pouches that will be opened at the end of the event. Guests maintain possession of their devices at all times.Everyone is subject to a pat down and wanding. Anyone caught with a cell phone inside the venue will be immediately ejected.

https://michiganadvance.com/2024/07/03/us-senate-hopeful-hill-harper-hosts-dave-chappelle-for-comedy-fundraiser-in-detroit/#:~:text=By%3A%20Jon%20King%20-%20July%203%2C%202024%201%3A24%20pm&text=Comedian%20Dave%20Chappelle%2C%20who%20has,U.S.%20Senate%20candidate%20Hill%20Harper.

7 Likes

There are three types of progressive - Reformist (slow change), Radical (rapid change within the boundaries of the law) and Revolutionary (willing to break the law to get change).

Just about every Democratic party politician over the last 40 years is a reformist.

10 Likes
6 Likes

It will be the biggest and best tour that’s ever happened!
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.