Kari Lake fan says she plans to put LGBTQ people in "concentration camps" with him

That’s not going to sit well with a pretty large portion of arizona residents, methinks.

a fair number of us LGBTQIA+ folk are prepared to defend themselves, and we vote.

25 Likes

Germany Ok GIF by EVEN ON SUNDAY

13 Likes

16 Likes

Kari is a extremely masculine name and it means dangerous rock under water in Finnish. I know Norwegians think it’s girls name.

2 Likes

The Trick Top Hat in Schrödinger’s Cat Trilogy by Robert Anton Wilson has place called Hell.

Crimes of violence were defined as the natural, inevitable, tragic, but intolerable resultant of some combination of genes, imprints, and conditioning. The biots who committed such acts were sent, without condemnation but irrevocably, to Hell.

Hell had previously been the state of Mississippi. After the aborigines were resettled in an environment suitable for two-circuit (prehominid) primates, Mississippi became Hell by simply surrounding it with a laser shield that made escape impossible. Everything within the shield was intact. The violent biots were free to do what they wanted, and they soon had several forms of feudalism, war, piracy, commerce, slavery, and other early primate institutions functioning in a manner that seemed normal to them.

Many violent biots and gene pools moved to Hell voluntarily, since it was the only remaining part of the world that fit their notions of proper primate society. Among those who migrated en masse and established sizable governments or robber bands in Hell were the Ku Klux Klan, the Black Panthers, the American Nazi Party, Hell’s Angels, and most of the People’s Ecology Party.

John Wayne, nearly one hundred years old, but looking and feeling around thirty due to FOREVER, and totally cured of all cancers by the Org pills, also went to Hell. He was rumored to be one of the richest slave traders and War Chiefs in the Western sector.

“HELL IS HEAVEN” was the proud slogan of the region.

3 Likes

Or inspiration from Wonko the Sane

John Watson aka Wonko the Sane lives in coastal California with his wife, Arcane Jill Watson, in a house called The Outside of the Asylum (which features interior features on its outside and exterior on its inside).

14 Likes

Nice :+1:

10 Likes

See, even in Nazi Germany, when this actually happened, there were still a few “wink wink” “don’t ask, don’t tell” agreements to keep some important businesses operating.

So sure, let’s see how it goes when the stock market, all banking, all entertainment, etc, go away overnight. You’ve caused an apocalypse.

Other than that, great plan.
/s of course

5 Likes

Unfortunately, I can believe it.

It’s just scary to me that they are so comfortable saying it out loud in public, amplified by social media, instead of simply at the BBQ or block party or at the bar.

11 Likes

I do find a certain strength when confronted by their hate. Prior to transition, I was worried I wouldn’t have the fortitude to stand up them, but once I started, I realized I am much stronger than I thought. I’ve been in pain for a very long time, yet I endured. Now that I’m in considerably less pain, that strength is able to be used to guard against external conflict rather than just internal.

13 Likes

We’ve reached the point to move on from my using only passive self defense measures.

15 Likes

It’s not paranoia when they really are out to get you.

19 Likes

I wonder why he is unemployed? He seems so wise. /s

Kari Lake needs to disavow this man immediately. I can’t see this plan doing anyone any good. As a matter of fact this plan would seem to tank her chances for being the next Governor of Arizona unless she disavows him.

I am unemployed (long term disability from PTSD) because of people like him.

Don’t blame the unemployment, blame the bigotry.

10 Likes

You’d think so, wouldn’t you.

10 Likes

Disavow him? She is probably weeping with joy that, at last, somebody gets it. No, this us just admitting out loud what their end goal has always been. Fascists only have one playbook. This is it.

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.