Kari Lake fan says she plans to put LGBTQ people in "concentration camps" with him

Originally published at: Kari Lake fan says she plans to put LGBTQ people in "concentration camps" with him | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Would there happen to be a night of broken glass planned during this?

This isn’t a nazi dog whistle anymore, it’s a foghorn that cannot be ignored.

56 Likes

When these fascists state their intentions, believe them.

44 Likes

Holy hell, they’re really going for it now.

27 Likes

Hey, remember when Thatcher proposed doing this literal exact same thing during the AIDS crisis? I guess fascists always gonna fascist.

Good times, good times.

27 Likes

Fuck this Nazi noise; NEVER AGAIN.

36 Likes

On the basis that these bastards accuse others of things of which they themselves are guilty, they are raping and molesting their animals and children.
Get them investigated. There is probable cause.
Except of course getting the police to take that seriously is a f*cking joke. I suppose you could try the FBI…

13 Likes

I can’t believe the sh*t these folks are saying OUT LOUD!
Speaking Fox Tv GIF by Filthy Rich

17 Likes

Apparently that lesson didn’t stick.

27 Likes

As a family with two non-trad kids, we’re preparing one to move to Canada to be with her trans fiance, and the other is taking themself to the range and won’t back down to bullies. We cannot be politically silent.

31 Likes

It might as well say Jewish. Just type

“George Soros” transgender

into a search engine and be horrified at the results.

18 Likes

Fight Knockout GIF by P!NK

16 Likes

Same people seem to hate Jews and trans people. Weird that, huh?

27 Likes

And Black people.

And disabled people.

And…

(It never ends.)

31 Likes

All they have is projection and hate.

I am so fucking tired but somehow that hate sustains me.
We can’t afford to quit.

24 Likes

Nope, no quitting; we’re just gonna be some fighting muthafuckas up in here, because I refuse to just lay down and die.

This ain’t gonna go down how they think it will.

25 Likes
25 Likes

tenor-7

19 Likes

There is hope, and we could give them what they want.

The earth is roughly a sphere. If I fenced off an area there is no definition for what is inside or outside, just convention. Therefore I propose fencing off a small area where Republicans, Tories and other TERs can stay. This will be defined as the outside of the camp. Everywhere else is the inside, where the rest of us can stay, but we can’t ever go outside.

/s

18 Likes

Feels a little like that part of Pratchett’s Night Watch:+1:

17 Likes