Kate Cox flees anti-freedom Texas to get abortion she desperately needs

Originally published at: Kate Cox flees Texas for abortion

4 Likes

Jeez, GOP making sure to prove that cruelty is the point.

21 Likes

I hope she is able to get her family and and assets out of this godforsaken shit hole of a state before they execute her.

25 Likes

It’s time. She went above and beyond in defending women’s right to reproductive freedom, but no-one wants her endangering her health.

If the corrupt bag of crap Texas settles for as an AG wants to prosecute her when she gets back, he’s going to find she has a lot of serious people in her corner.

26 Likes

Paxton is such a transparently villainous scumbag. Of course the Texas GOP protected him, but I hope he is eventually brought to prosecution for his criminal acts.

17 Likes

I want to believe that hell exists so that people like Ken Paxton can face justice, if not in this life, then at least afterward.

12 Likes

He’s also going to find out that you can’t prosecute someone for doing something that isn’t illegal in the state where the action took place. Otherwise untold thousands of Americans who live in Utah and Hawaii could be prosecuted for gambling during a vacation to Nevada.

18 Likes

although, one wonders if they will go after people who supported her. or if not, paxton himself, friends of paxton who try to invoke the texas bounty law. :confused:

4 Likes

Coathanger Ken Paxton believes he’s untouchable, a Made Man, because the wingnut State Senate gave him a Get Out of Jail card.

But all that courage vanishes fast when protesters show up at his house. And a lot of people are going to show up at his house if he leadfoots his way through this.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure he has a posse of friends handy…

Enter y’all Qaida Anti-Freedom Texas branch.

3 Likes

No Idea Smh GIF by Cloie Wyatt Taylor

9 Likes

Thankfully Texas’ “Bounty Hunter” law has yet to result in a court verdict favoring the anti-abortion crowd but of course it was always really about creating a chilling effect to discourage would-be helpers more than creating an enforceable legal framework.

8 Likes

This obviously belongs here, too:
ridenwithbiden

8 Likes

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.