Kavanaugh denies sex assault claims on Fox News, says he was a virgin at the time (VIDEO)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/09/24/kavanaugh-denies-sex-assault-c.html

2 Likes

None of the sexual assault claims put forward thus far would conflict with the claim Kavanaugh was a virgin at the time.

35 Likes

24 Likes

He was a virgin!

And he kept calendars detailing parties he went to and all attendees!

And he has an evil doppelganger!

Truly he exudes, um, honesty! Yes, that must be it…

17 Likes

Sound like he has a bad case of accountant

3 Likes

Virgin

23 Likes

‘In fact, Donald promised to get me “totally laid,” as he put it, if I agreed to do this interview.’

8 Likes

Not watching the propaganda but, did he call his wife “mother”?

7 Likes

Kavanaugh’s yearbook would seem to imply that this, too, is bullshit.

I can’t imagine why the GOP decided they needed to ram this through as fast as humanly possible once the first allegation came to light. It’s just opened the flood gates. Even if nothing untoward happened with this particular individual that he describes himself as an “alumnus” of (:face_vomiting:), the deeply lascivious and disrespectful attitude of that remark alone is an Uruk-hai bomb-sized hole in the Helm’s Deep wall of his “upstanding, respectful person” image, and he should be made to answer for it.

11 Likes

What a weird detail to volunteer. Pretty sure it is just blatant virtue signaling.

2 Likes

That is the kind of claim even a fairly green trial lawyer could rip apart.

But, I will cut the guy some slack 'cuz he is just interviewing for a game show host position. Not the highest court in the land or anything. Come on, cut him some slack!

6 Likes

Yo, Atropos!

5 Likes

That yearbook page will be his undoing.

9 Likes

No, they really don’t, making his claim a non-denial. Plus, he claimed something else at the time (in a really rapey way), with the whole “Renate club” thing.

@alahmnat
Yeah, that bit is quite the kicker:

“This month, Renate Schroeder Dolphin joined 64 other women who, saying they knew Judge Kavanaugh during their high school years, signed a letter… [which] stated that ‘he has behaved honorably and treated women with respect.’
When Ms. Dolphin signed the Sept. 14 letter, she wasn’t aware of the ‘Renate’ yearbook references…”

Wow, it’s almost as if all those women who signed the letter testifying to his character didn’t actually know him very well at all - or were even aware of his public actions.

It turns out that the GOP knew, when they first started rushing through the nomination that there were other accusers, on the other hand.

And a desperate attempt to distance himself from the image he cultivated at the time.

@Melizmatic
interesting_story

13 Likes

11 Likes

he keeps asking for a “fair process.”

he’s a judge. is anyone asking him what a fair process would look like?

i can’t imagine a jury giving an up down vote without actually having an investigation or trial.

4 Likes

His lawyer claims that “Renate Alumni” refers to “innocent dates or dance partners.”

Someone remind him that this yearbook is not from 1950.

13 Likes

I’m honestly expecting the ‘dead hooker trope’ to pop up next, after all the bullshit ‘bad B-movie’ excuses Kavanaw & his defenders have come up with, from an evil twin, to “he was a virgin who wasn’t even at that party!”

Also, shit like the “Wendy Whitney fanclub” sounds particularly fucking ominous, given the stuff that’s been coming out over the last couple of days…

12 Likes

He chose the right venue to tell that story.

2 Likes

Fox News, you mean?

Who else would he go to, that would take that nonsense seriously?

7 Likes