Kavanaugh denies sex assault claims on Fox News, says he was a virgin at the time (VIDEO)

Yeah, his lawyer is claiming it’s referring to a good-night kiss Kavanaugh gave her after an event they both attended. (Which… /rolls eyes) Her response was that the event never happened and he definitely never kissed her and… perhaps it was a case of mistaken identity. :fire::fire::fire:

It does feel like the next step in the life progression of a rich, rapey, misogynist young asshole insulated from the consequences of his actions.

7 Likes

Any other interviewer would have done a spit-take when he said that.

2 Likes

I know I sure as hell did a double take when I read it:

3 Likes

Moreover, that extremely creepy behavior might explain why he was a virgin. If I pulled out my penis at a party and used it as a battering ram on a girl’s face, I expect it would be a long time before I got laid.

7 Likes

Would it have gone better for him if he had said “I was a total AH adolescent jerk and I deeply and humbly apologise”? (Without tossing in excuses like “that’s how it was in those days”.)

2g0g2z

2 Likes

The fact that his wife is with him as a sort of morality witness is so pathetic.

Kavanaugh has also said he had no knowledge of what a scumbag the judge he clerked for was (Kozinski, who stepped down last year over numerous harassment claims).

This was an obvious lie. He lies gratuitously, preemptively, over things that don’t even affect himself. This alone would make me question his integrity and fitness.

9 Likes

He’d still be a virgin, too, if he wasn’t a goddamned rapist.

Then there’s “Anne Daugherty’s” and “Maureen - Tainted Whack”.

2 Likes

Given that we already have “fascism forever” Gorsuch, that seems unlikely.

2 Likes

A side point:

It wouldn’t matter if Kavanaugh had spent his entire life behaving with perfect politeness to all around him. He’s still a fascist.

Integrity and fitness are somewhat beside the point. His ideology is in itself sufficient to be disqualifying.

9 Likes

Someone explained the “virgin” claim: he only counts consentual sex.

1 Like

Then there’s the “technical virginity” angle, where oral and anal don’t count.

1 Like

News flash for Kav and the mindless drones of Fux News…

Yes, “Boys will be boys” is a thing…in that 13-19 yr old young men are prone to do stupid and otherwise unwise things. That DOES NOT mean they get a free pass for having done said thing!!!

1 Like

More grist for the mill.

3 Likes

I guess we will never know.

God I hate myself for saying this, but having been falsely accused of something in my distant past, I would hope my wife would stand by me. But that “something” also wasn’t attempted rape.

That said, I don’t believe these accusations are false. Trying to claim it’s a conspiracy by the Dems to drag down a great man is ridiculous. We haven’t been able to put much of a dent in Trump so far and we’ve had almost two freaking years. To pull something like this together in a matter of weeks feels farfetched.

The Dems trying to outmaneuver the GOP lately, is like Hufflepuff taking on Slytherin in a knife fight.

2 Likes

From what I understand, the contrast between Gorsuch and Kavanaugh from high school couldn’t be more stark. Yeah “Fascism Forever” is not a good look, but it can be construed as tongue in cheek (whether or not it actually was). For Kavanaugh, it’s a lot harder to dodge the image he cultivated of Blackout “Boot and Rally” Brett. He is going to have to explain all those misogynistic and thinly veiled drinking references and inside jokes buried in his entry, and won’t be able to dodge the answers as hypotheticals, or cases in front of the court, like he did with his evasive opinions on jurisprudence. His Yale roommate and best friend in high school have already effectively corroborated the lie that he never lost control while drinking.

4 Likes

K: “I was incel before it was cool!”

1 Like

Bro, if you’re going Harry Potter, you have to go all the way. We were looking for:
“rigged Quidditch match” or " Hogwarts House Cup"

2 Likes