Kavanaugh denies sex assault claims on Fox News, says he was a virgin at the time (VIDEO)

Yeah. I’ve had five or six hours of sleep in two days. I shouldn’t be driving, much less commenting on boingboing. Also I’ve never read the books, and have only seen 2/3 of the movies, much to the annoyance of my wife.

I just figured the odds were good that Slytherin were packing knives, while the Hufflepuffs were packing sack lunches.

2 Likes

One Expelliarmus and those knives are useless. You know this!

3 Likes

Ah, but not if they were guarded by a prior casting of Floofidoopaloo… okay. Fine. I’m just making shit up. I concede. Five more hours and then a 30 minute drive. What the hell, time? Why do you hate me?

2 Likes

If the virgin defense doesn’t hold them off, they have a fall-back plan.

2 Likes

Kav seems to be acting out the plot of “how to make friends and influence people” in reverse…

4 Likes

Kavamaugh has some weird views on contraception and stuff. Perhaps he doesn’t know what being a virgin means.

2 Likes

But you probably weren’t testifying on TV either. Standing by someone is totally different as this playing the good and honest wife thing that looks totally fake. Bringing one’s own wife as a morality witness, I mean who gives a fuck. Maybe bring also your mom, I’m sure she’ll say nice things too …

Fair point; my life is nothing lile any of these people.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.