Kavanaugh: “What happens at Georgetown Prep, stays at Georgetown Prep.”

“Don’t talk about the gang rapes?”

4 Likes

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/408024-avenatti-claims-client-has-credible-information-on-kavanaugh-ex

8 Likes

Holy shit…

6 Likes

Avanatti may come off as a fairly skeezy lawyer but so far he’s been able to back up just about every claim he’s made.

I bet we see at least two more women come forward about Kavanaugh before the end of the week.

8 Likes

No, not Avenatti; I’m more mind-boggled by the whole ‘coordinated gang rape’ aspect.

This is so much worse than Clarence Thomas, (who is still a predatory asshat.)

8 Likes

Look, you can’t hold teens accountable to the standards of an adult just because they engage in gang rape.

(Unless they’re a bunch of brown-skinned teens who were falsely accused of a gang rape, then you take out full-page ads in the New York Times calling for their execution. Then you never, ever give them the benefit of the doubt even years after DNA evidence and another rapist’s confession proves their innocence.)

13 Likes

Even though I know you’re being facetious:

Like fuck “we can’t;” they do it to Black and Brown teens, all the damn time.

8 Likes

Moloch and Mammon, yes. The Christianity is merely a paintjob these days, and even that’s peeling off fast.

3 Likes

Insert Nic_Cage_shocked_face here…

Nah, that doesn’t need much explaining.
If a talking alligator ran for president it would get pretty heavy TV and print coverage from the very beginning.
And Trump’s a whole ‘nother level of weird and scary beyond that. In fact if the Dems ran a talking alligator against Trump in 2020, the alligator would seem down right relatable and ordinary in comparison.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.