Kellogg's is selling Eggo 'Galactic Homestyle' Mandalorian Waffles

Originally published at: Kellogg's is selling Eggo 'Galactic Homestyle' Mandalorian Waffles | Boing Boing

3 Likes

perfect for any Star Was collector

Well, the series is set long ago, so I guess this is an appropriate typo…

8 Likes

I firmly believe that enough Maple Syrup can make anything eatable.

12 Likes

I guess “homestyle” depends on your home world.

Say what you will about the cute little Muppets on the forest moon of Endor, but they made a killer waffle.

Of course that was a long time ago . . . in a galaxy far far away. . .

My kiddo got me a Boba Fett waffle maker, but I haven’t had a chance to try it out yet.

1 Like

Further blurring the line between waffles and pancakes.

2 Likes

As someone who went to Boma at AKL partly because they had Simba-shaped waffles there, I feel seen.

The coolest-shaped things I got as a kid were terrible Lucky Charms marshmallows, damn right I’m going to indulge now as an adult! :muscle:

7 Likes

I’m not sure if this would be dangerous knowledge for you or not, but there are many Star Wars waffle makers available for purchase. Including shapes that look very much like the Eggos in Jason’s post. Probably on Amazon, but definitely on Gamestop.

4 Likes

It is indeed one of god’s best creations. Fuck all that fake maple syrup shit, it’s awful. Real maple syrup is well worth the price. If it’s too expensive at your local store/s, look online. We ordered it By The Quart from a tree tapping ebay seller in Wisconsin, until my BF found reasonably priced Michigan stuff at a grocery store.

Mom loathed maple flavoring (except in bacon, and was still picky AF about it), and V rarely bought me anything maple flavored, altho she knew how much I love it. She had such heavy duty maple flavoring issues, she’d even angrily complain whenever I bought something maple-y for myself.

5 Likes

Im making apple maple syrup dumplings with pulled roasted pork for dinner. The zucchini, carrot and potato mash should be a good combo.

5 Likes

Sounds utterly yummious, dahling! Bon appétit!

2 Likes

This is the way. I can bring your waffles in hot or I can bring them in cold.

1 Like

Part of this nutritious breakfast!:

2 Likes

That’s not a waffle…

1 Like

Oh God. I remember those…the texture…like a rope of Sculpy…

2 Likes

Even beskar waffles?

2 Likes

Just make sure that they don’t end up on the dark side.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.