Kelly Osbourne visits the Shiteau Marmont

we really struck up a friendship

Really? After a few lines of conversation?

Superficial much?

Kelly Osbourne ainā€™t no Robert Plant. Who is she to disrespect anyone else at Chateau Marmont? From across the pond, she appears to be almost like the clientele she dislikes. No Golden God for sure.

1 Like

Yes, you probably are, and yes, you probably should.

(Personally, I would skip the Bolognese, because I donā€™t much care for Bolognese. But YMMV.)

Oh, andā€¦

FWIW, the Sundance Festival is not the only thing the Sundance Institute does.

IMDB: Sundance Institute: Company Credits

(See what I mean?)

I see what you did there.

1 Like

I liked this piece. I cannot begin to fathom what itā€™s like to grow up as a child celebrity and try to find oneā€™s own identity, what with the long shadow of parental fame, fans, money, grifters, groupies, and all that other reality-distorting stuff.

That Kelly Osbourne is taking the time to observe, reflect upon, and write about such an interlude is more introspective / self reflective than many celebrities do.

Pass the bolognese.

5 Likes

Oh, wow - I always thought it was Chateau Marmite!

3 Likes

Kelly Osbourne. Writing. On boing-boing.

Donā€™t mind me, Iā€™m just noting a combination of words I didnā€™t expect to employ when I woke up this morning.

1 Like

Chateau Marmite: You love it or hate it.

3 Likes

She didnā€™t write on BoingBoing. They linked to her writing, why though? who knows.

Which in itself is weird, because sheā€™s 31ā€¦
Then again, if ever there was a place with lots of people who suffer from arrested development, itā€™s LAā€¦

ā€œDirty? Dirty? Christ sheā€™s fuckinā€™ dirty!ā€
ā€œFighter? Fighter? Iā€™ll fuckinā€™ fight her!ā€
ā€œSkater boy? Skater boy? What the fuck is a skater boy?ā€

This video is why Kelly Osbourne has a special place in my heart

There is some of that, but the piece is also self-deprecating.

Overall, a person I donā€™t care about deciding whether or not to criticize people I donā€™t care about.

1 Like

I feel introspection should always be lauded. Though from reading comment-sections there seem to be plenty of people willing to do it for you. Also, they seem to be way faster at it.

1 Like

Itā€™s not about the depth of the introspection, itā€™s about the time it takes to get the job done.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.