Kellyanne Conway: microwave ovens can turn into cameras but she's not Inspector Gadget

There’s also the theory that The Claw was Penny’s actual police uncle, who was maimed and turned sour in an accident.

Gadget is Penny’s attempt to recreate her uncle and/or a tool to capture the original to help him.

Hence, both Gadget’s need for help and Claw’s apparent inability to kill Penny (because of his remaining sentiment, despite her being both a major thorn in his side, and frequently captured.)

And also why we don’t see his face. Because it’s Gadget’s.

10 Likes

That seems so much worse than seeing Zuul from my fridge.

7 Likes

I do believe that her bizarre comments about microwaves are the end of a chain of broken telephone that started with something true. I doubt she knows that microwaves are a band of electromagnetic radiation. She probably was talking about microwave ovens. Otherwise her clarification probably wouldn’t have included a reference to Inspector Gadget.

4 Likes

Create Digital Music weigh in on the topic with added Lev Termin (or Professor Léon Theremin as he was known in the US before he was abducted by the KGB)

WOrth a look!

There is absolutely no reason for this gif to exist, but I’m tickled that it does.

To the Gif Bank! Tag it Kitchen Combat?

5 Likes

Plus microwaves really interfere with data transfers when they’re on, don’t they?

3 Likes

Hey, I’m just here for the talk about microwaves.

6 Likes

I am listening to this and it is so funny. To summarize: Laws, how do they work? We don’t know.

3 Likes

real answer to the question of whether Trump will release his new 2016 tax returns:

“Saint Patrick’s Day is tomorrow. I am more focused on that.”

He is on fleek today!

6 Likes

I believe this describes pretty much every Trump administration talking point ever.

4 Likes

The broken telephone chain runs from Trump’s brain to his mouth.

6 Likes

Nah, sometimes the chain starts with Fox News.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.