Kellyanne Conway says the FBI is "focused on the wrong thing" — like school shootings

Originally published at: Kellyanne Conway says the FBI is "focused on the wrong thing" — like school shootings | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Next, Conway will be asking for the CIA to investigate Federal Crimes :roll_eyes:

22 Likes

She knows that the FBI is really good at multi tasking right?

And prob one or two more we don’t know about.

the-x-files-fox-mulder

18 Likes

huh. Wonder why she says that.

28 Likes

The FBI is a pretty big organization, I guarantee you they’ve been doing other things than just focusing on school shootings and the insurrection. I also bet they can chew gum and walk at the same time.

But there you have it, the party of 'law and order" isn’t so keen on punishing criminals when those criminals are their own supporters.

21 Likes

You know what, Kellyanne? You’re absolutely right. The FBI shouldn’t be investigating school shootings. They shouldn’t have to.

But because you and the GOP are so deep in the pockets of the gun lobby, the NRA, and the ammosexuals that form the Republican base that you might as well be their jock straps, the FBI does have to investigate school shootings.

29 Likes
14 Likes

Investigator 1: Aw, I fucked it up and stepped in my gum.

Investigator 2: Happens all the time. It’s where we got the nickname!

12 Likes

It seems we haven’t heard from Kellyanne’s daughter in quite a while…

WHERE’S YOUR DAUGHTER, KELLYANNE!?

9 Likes

Focus on China? Well, the FBI is doing that, and they’re doing a bang-up job at it (of banging up innocent people, that is):

“The FBI surely has better things to do than investigate crimes I might have been involved with!”

8 Likes

She is aware of that school shootings happen in colleges also, right? Asking for a relative (of hers)

2 Likes

Latest news I found. Hopefully nothing bad (for Claudia) has been kept out of this article.

5 Likes

But today, after several years of family therapy, Claudia shared, “Our relationship is great now.”

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

6 Likes

Exactly. I wanted to be optimistic, but that statement seems dubious to me.

3 Likes

… she say, through a small slot in the door where her meals are delivered twice a day.

3 Likes

The CIA must be feeling pretty good about things these days. They’ve been the big evil since they were founded. The FBI’s really taking the heat off.

5 Likes

… predicting the Russian invasion of Ukraine, having nobody believe them, and then being right about it probably helped a lot :thinking:

10 Likes

I mean, even I saw it coming after the “little green men” incident in advance of the occupation of Crimea. I’m so amazed nobody took it more seriously. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Having a president that doesn’t tell Putin that he doesn’t believe anything his intelligence agency says about him probably doesn’t hurt either :person_shrugging:

7 Likes

Hey, Kellyanne, they can investigate more than a couple things at once. Absolutely they are tracking and search for Chinese spies and influence peddlers.