Kevin Spacey charged with felony indecent assault and battery, releases video as Frank Underwood

That doesn’t help, it only makes me think even less of him. Who thought this was a good idea?

1 Like

He seemed to be getting help at a sex addiction treatment center. Moral failings aside, he is clearly an addict, willing to take unreasonable risks to get his fix.

I’m late to the party but still confused as fuck.

4 Likes

The only thing I can think of is that he hoped to dazzle some small fraction of hardcore fans because he can’t deal with his public downfall. But it leaves me wondering what a judge will make of it. Competent criminal defense attorneys usually tell clients to shut the fuck up because competent prosecutors will use whatever they can from public statements. Well, if Spacey wants to sabotage himself, who are we to stand in his way?

10 Likes

giphy%20(1)

10 Likes

I loved it. It was beautiful and twisted and multi-layered. He’s probably going down for the felony indecent assault, but I loved his complex nuanced and humorous response. I wonder who wrote it?

1 Like

Creepy piece of shit. Having a quick butchers at twitter seems to suggest this isn’t great optics to say the least.

:rofl:

9 Likes

He actually seems to think he will a career after all this. Why do these people not realize that the best thing to do is stay as quiet as possible because they apparently seem incapable of not being weird and digging themselves deeper into the ground. Just shut the fuck up…nobody cares about you anymore. You are scum. Go Away.

4 Likes

Some people are constitutionally incapable of doing the smart thing and stop digging when they’re in a hole.

8 Likes

There is no cure for predatory sexual behavior.

1 Like

There was a young lad from Nantucket?

1 Like

Whose career ended up in a bucket,

8 Likes

Maybe this is part of a plead insanity defense strategy, because this is crazy. He really comes across as unhinged.

1 Like

“Teenager” = “between 13 and 19.” It doesn’t necessarily imply “minor.”

5 Likes

An 18-year-old is still young enough to be a high school student. It’s entirely possible he hadn’t yet even had a sexual encounter before Spacey put his hands down his pants. All the creepy power imbalances that come along with a rich, famous, well-connected man forcing himself on someone one-third his age don’t magically disappear when the younger person goes from 17 to 18.

11 Likes

Hey Spacey keep your hands off my nuts!

Lester Burnham – American Beauty

It feels selfish to say this but I’m so fucking angry he did this. Usual Suspects is one of my favorite all time movies. I simply can’t enjoy it like I used to. Now every time I watch I keep thinking “ASSHOLE RAPIST ASSHOLE RAPIST”. Fucking hell.

1 Like

I feel much the same way when I see Harvey Weinstein in the credits for any movie I like.