Keycaps look like adorable cartoon buns

Originally published at: Keycaps look like adorable cartoon buns - Boing Boing

8 Likes

Its-So-Beautiful-4272832784

12 Likes

These are cute af. Impractical for me, but i’m sure this would fit someone’s aesthetic perfectly.

6 Likes

I do need this in my life and I don’t know why

11 Likes

Dang, not the kind of buns I was expecting. [queue @Mindysan33 Bun Alert]

Is it wrong to want keyboard keys that are tiny bunnies? :rabbit:

12 Likes

“This sure is some sandbenders shit”, says my brain, as it juggles loose the name of a company making hand-crafted computer cases in a William Gibson novel.

“Suitable for girls hand” says the promotional copy, and I wonder how well these large keycaps with a lot of space between them do fit with a long-fingernailed hand, I’m used to typing with the tips of my nails and it’s a distinctly different feel from typing with fingertips. If I was making software developer money instead of artist money I’d be tempted to get these and find out.

6 Likes

50 bucks for keycaps seems pretty reasonable for me, but if anything it does make me wonder what the overall quality is. That said i think this would be great for a streamer’s set up and anything else that’s more visually driven. For regular use i would rather use something more conventional.

1 Like

This post ended up inspiring me to clean off the Apple wireless keyboard that’s been on my desk for… thirteen to fifteen years, based on when they were making this model. I am not sure it has ever been cleaned in that time and it was pretty filthy. It’s still a little grubby but there isn’t a patina of dust and weed crumbs covering the space between half the keys and that’s definitely an improvement, so thanks for posting these keybuns!

5 Likes

rabbit whatsapp status GIF

This should trigger it.

13 Likes

I iz werking.

Needz smoller keyboard.

12 Likes

Psst

I am thinking this should be within the capabilities of someone with Fimo, silicon moulding and resin and paint.

11 Likes

keyboard edition!

Sorry! Was off teaching this morning!

11 Likes

That’s…a really valid reason for a late reply! :joy:

6 Likes

Delicious!

Bunny Happens GIF

10 Likes

Nose power-up edition!

4 Likes