Kid has a real sense of adventure

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/20/kid-has-a-real-sense-of-advent.html

7 Likes

20 Likes

Yeah, its all fun and games, until she gets her hands on the lament configuration…

7 Likes

Huh, creepy killer clowns are now into playing Global Thermonuclear War. This timeline just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

15 Likes

That’s the kind of kid you want on the Ghostbusters:

“Are you a god?”
“Yes!”
“Oh…”

11 Likes

Is that kid friends with this kid?:

Edit: I’m imagining the two get together as a sort of “Scooby Doo” mini-gang, seeking out spooky goings-on and being completely blasé about them, to the point where the creepy menaces are instead the ones to get unnerved.

21 Likes

Girl: Also, do you have any candy? I’d like to take it from you.

5 Likes

There is nothing more dangerous that a little girl with tenacity and imagination. That’s why so many people are afraid of them.

I’d be afraid if I were the creepy monster.

12 Likes

I think everyone should dance to John Carpenter’s music. Especially when it’s set to a disco beat:

4 Likes

The game is called Thermonuclear Annihilation. The only way to win is to not play.

Hasn’t seen the latest iteration of It.

1 Like

15 Likes

In basic training, one night during a simulated NATO alert (that apparently didn’t went as scripted) we ended up spending the dog watch hunkered down in blackout conditions, waiting for we never knew what, listening to a “Best of” album of John Carpenter’s film scores over and over again. By candlelight.

7 Likes

Dr%20Strangelove__Ripper__I%20find%20your%20lack%20of%20faith%20distubing

2 Likes

I love how she takes half a second to consider it and then says “yes” with such decisiveness. Clown better run.

14 Likes

Well who doesn’t like games?

3 Likes

Always love a John Carpenter soundtrack. But this track rang bells, then after a bit of neuron digging:

That bassline man… not close enough for a YouTube multiplier mashup, but a good vibe all the same.

1 Like

Mandy

2 Likes

4 Likes

45 minutes later the little girl had completely cleaned out the killer clown at the poker table.

5 Likes