Kids' YouTube star "Shat On His Nude Friend For A Meme Video"

A fine triple malt scotch should wipe clean the visual palate. Maybe. I hope.

3 Likes

For a video. Sure. Yeah. Just for the video.

2 Likes

Why not? Bodily functions are hilarious to children - and there’s nothing particularly shocking about that video - just two naked men and so much poop.

2 Girls 1 Cup this isn’t.

3 Likes

Okay, I got it.

1 Like

Shat On His Nude Friend

17 Likes

Do people actually take the time to watch someone’s reaction to them watching something? Seems about as stupid as watching someone else play a video game.

I remember (before 3rd Rock from the sun) thinking it was really weird that John lithgow was making both children’s music specials and horror movies. Not quite the same as this but imagine being a kid who loves that kids program and then seeing him in a scary movie, right?

5 Likes

I dunno. I think adult people appreciate pee wee Herman now for the great show he had. The Christmas special is a perennial favorite for me. Considering the horrible things a lot of celebrities have done, his seemed pretty minor. He wasn’t hurting anyone or committing some non-consensual act with someone. He’s had a lot of other roles since then and revived his character in a new film and some pretty funny talk show appearances. I think he’s doing fine.

10 Likes

No brown liquids

If you don’t find this funny, then you’re probably a mature adult…

6 Likes

What an elegant way of putting it. Could it be that up until this point, society has really been about carefully erecting barriers to keep rolling waves of hatred at bay?

3 Likes

go for the ocean, it’s deeper.

1 Like

Lots of questionable stuff in children entertainer’s previous careers.

Remember Xuxa? Her first film appearance was a softcore film where she played a pedophile

3 Likes

The more I’ve thought about it, the more I believe that the Harlem Shake was a meme that needed to be shat upon.

1 Like

3 Likes

His Broadway revival and recent Netflix movie were both pretty big hits, and Paul Reubens gets steady work on television and voice acting roles, so I’d say the only time his public indecency charge keeps cropping up is places like this, when people wonder – 28 years later – if he can ever leave it behind. Well, he could.

5 Likes

Maybe… there should be better inroads to the entertainment industry than “do whatever gets views on youtube first” or “do whatever this producer wants and don’t tell anyone about it.”

3 Likes

" Kids YouTube Star Blippi “Regrets” The Viral Video In Which He Poops All Over His Friend"

As more and more of life imitates headlines from The Onion it only confirms to me that we are all living in a huge computer simulation.

4 Likes

A diarrhea of hatred, if you will.

1 Like

Yeah! How stupid it is that there are people that enjoy watching other people play a game.

4 Likes