Kimberly Guilfoyle forgets she is interviewing guest as she miserably picks at her hair (video)

Making her fair game.

1 Like

why are her lips so wide? I know some people get collagen injections to make their lips plumper, but why, why are hers nearly turning the corner of her cheeks towards her neck??

2 Likes

FTFY!

2 Likes

She’s reverting back to her natural state as a sentient mudskipper.

What hasn’t he registered as?

“ Donald Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987; since that time, he has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to “no party affiliation” (independent). In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party.[4]

7 Likes

Hardly the fucking point… but hey, let’s ignore the toxic masculinity and how often women are fucking beaten to death by the men in their lives just so we can have a point against a fascist, when we could just… you know, call her a fascist… But hey… how dumb are women for trying to conform to the standards men set for them to be considered remotely human.

5 Likes

am still going to try to justify it anyway.”

I get it. She facilitates evil, willingly. She makes the beast with two backs with an absolutely vile human. Focus on that. Dinging women for their looks hurts all women, even if your target is a horrible human.

2 Likes

No I’m not justifying it I’m saying I am not going to stop criticizing her for what I see as the problem with how she does her job and don’t you EVER put words in my mouth again.

Fake ass allies standing up for assholes like her against modest words like mine upthread? Go read my words again and sit with that. I won’t reply to anything like this a second time though. It’s getting hard to be identifiably female around here. Run me off for criticizing Kim Guilfoyle’s interviewing charisma if it makes you feel like a feminist. That’s on YOU.

I’m a woman and I’ve performed on stages and in front of a camera and I have every right to say I think she is lazy garbage human and doing a shitty job at it.

10 Likes

I badly misread your words, and I apologize. The replies in this topic have been startling, and I let my disappointment with others get the best of me in how I read your reply. I shouldn’t have replied in the way I did, regardless. Again, I am sorry.

6 Likes

Kristen Wiig Yep GIF by Where’d You Go Bernadette

4 Likes

Ronald McRaygun was from “commifornia”.

Tronald Dump was a rich duchebag from “New Yaark Ceety” who once joked about running as a Republican because they were the “dumbest voters on the planet”.

2 Likes

My guess would be stretched skin from skin tightening surgery.

It’s more easily noticed when women who wear bold lipstick do it, but it also happens to men.

2 Likes

Trump has actually done and said enough horrible things we can criticize him for that we don’t need to resort to hoax memes that have been debunked a hundred times already.

1 Like

2 Likes

True, but I feel like California was less COMMIEFORNIA back in St. Ronnie’s day than it is now. Granted, I was a wee lad and Regan vs. Carter was the first presidential election I was old enough to really follow, but I don’t recall geography being such a hot-button issue then, besides getting a “balanced” ticket to get a VP pick from a different area of the country.

Thanks. And I apologize for being so harsh in my response.

Wading through my own personal trauma as a woman to find critical and harsh words that are only minimally loaded with misogyny in order to criticize a woman who is truly a fascist grifter as viscously as possible without contributing to my own oppression any more than is largely unavoidable… It can get frustrating fast. I do reflect sometimes on why I keep trying because I realize I don’t have to.

But then look what happens if we don’t do it? People just use it as a chance to loosen the belt on their misogyny, pushing back against that shifts the conversation in that direction too, and it gets harder to get a signal across the noise.

Hence my short temper about it. But no hard feelings on this side.

2 Likes

I appreciate your understanding. I triggered the whole thing, and I deserved every bit of your response. You are too kind.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.