Kirk, Spock, and McCoy as women

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/06/16/kirk-spock-and-mccoy-as-wome.html

12 Likes

The dream of fanfic authors everywhere.

55 Likes

The girl-next-door-Kirk.

12 Likes

McCoy looks like Bjork :astonished: Well, maybe Bjork’s mum. 60s styles are always a winner in my book anyway.

Lady Kirk is cute though.

26 Likes

Who wouldn’t Kirk do, though?

Though I do have to admit that the feminized version of JTK is surprisingly attractive.

Young Shatner would have killed it in drag.

38 Likes

Kirkette: Yes!
Spockette: Oooh la la!
McCoyette: Eeesh, she looks like she’s on her second divorce lawyer.

5 Likes

Dr McCoy looks like the Sabrina of the trio; always my favourite Angel (that’d make Spock, Kelly; the sophisticated one).

5 Likes

Don’t Kirk shame.

13 Likes

13 Likes
5 Likes

No shaming here. It’s a well known, canonical fact that Kirk was “equal opportunity” with his peen;

15 Likes
27 Likes

First reaction: No, Spock shouldn’t be smiling that much. You don’t tell Vulcan women, “You should smile more.”
Second reaction: Good grief, Kirk looks a lot like my sister! The Jewishness seems more obvious with feminized features.
Third reaction: “Featuring Leslie Knope as Bones McCoy”

6 Likes

Way back in the day, I read a story in an official(?) Trek anthology where the Enterprise visits a planet that has some sort of ancient automated alien technology which irresistibly grabs visitors and gender-flips them. The whole ship gets flipped, and they think it may be permanent, until it occurs to someone they can just leave orbit and then come back, causing the tech to kick in again and change everyone back.

9 Likes

The flipped Spock looks an awful lot like Allison Janney, who I now want to play Spock in everything moving forward.

13 Likes
13 Likes

Already done on Legends of Tomorrow (with padded bras!)

6 Likes

Star Trek OS: "The Man Trap"

MCCOY: I’m not joking, Jim. She hasn’t aged a day. She doesn’t have a grey hair on her head.
KIRK: She’s got some grey, Bones. Excuse me, Professor, she’s a handsome woman, yes, but hardly twenty five.

fembones

5 Likes

I get a weird sensation looking at these. Maybe uncanny valley vibes. Creepy!

2 Likes

tumblr_c44cc93baa711f142949b09ae39f55e5_298abb9c_540

12 Likes