Kirk, Spock, and McCoy as women

My nomination for the names: Captain Jennifer Agrippina Kirk, T’Pok, and Dr. Lenora McCoy.

4 Likes

Just to be fair…

12 Likes

Well, I can’t unsee this. And now I’m personally confused about some things.

3 Likes

Female Kirk looks a lot like Swedish author/singer/tv-host/comedian and all around brilliant genius Gina Dirawi.

1 Like

Wish I was you …

Is it just me, or is Kirkette a dead ringer for Alexis Rose?Alexis and JTK

1 Like

Someone just did this with the cast of Magicians and it was…it was um…I’ll be in my bunk.

1 Like

Not unlike Captain Jack (John Barrowman) in Dr Who/Torchwood, who would, just so long as whatever it was had a pulse and respiratory functions. Apparently.
Going back to the main subject, Kirkette and Spockette - would I? Damn right I would!

You can’t win fundamental rights for trans women on one day without transphobic troll posts to stir the pot the next.

Here for this. My job is done! (Springs gracefully out window.)

1 Like

In for a penny.

8 Likes

I kind of feel Picard and tattoo artist Ryan Malarkey bear a striking resemblance…that faceapp pic seals it for me.

Also…I find it fitting that McCoy gender swapped still looks like a person who has lived a very hard and fast life.

1 Like

I lot of people certainly have told him to.

3 Likes

Lady Worf’s hair is lovely!

6 Likes

7 Likes

Oi laddie, it’s called a kilt! :smiley:

5 Likes

James Earl Jones - for ALL of them.

1 Like

He is, and always will be, my hero.

It’s OK, someone already went there boldly, it’s safe to explore now.

10 Likes

It was civil rights for trans people.

Could you expand upon why envisioning what some famous characters may have appeared like as another sex in a non disparaging manner is transphobic to you?

I ask as a trans woman who has been key to passing nondiscrimination legislation in my city and as one who has seen many trans people produce similar images and fiction over the last forty years.

20 Likes