KISS played a concert on a boat for great white sharks, but none of them showed up

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/22/kiss-played-a-concert-on-a-boa.html

1 Like

Great White sharks are Paul Stanley fans?

I heard about this on the radio yesterday while I was driving and I thought I must have missed something since I was not paying much attention to the radio. Nope, that really was what they said.

3 Likes

Dethklok did it better.

5 Likes

“We’re gonna need a better band.”

17 Likes

Look, just because sharks are asocial predators that care for nothing beyond the mindless pursuit of their own biological urges doesn’t automatically mean they’re going to be fans of Gene Simmons.

8 Likes

3 Likes

This would have been the perfect setup for a Dethklok episode, actually.

Credits rolling, dozens of fans having limbs bitten off by sharks which have jumped into the boats.

5 Likes

KIϟϟ was even more ridiculous than Spinal Tap

2 Likes

Obviously the sharks prefer the band Great White.

4 Likes

You forgot to say “Boomer”

5 Likes

Humanity has jumped the shark at this point. Hugh Manatee.

6 Likes

KISS played a concert on a boat for great white sharks

4 Likes

Awesome take.

1 Like

I think, just maybe, cocaine may have been involved.

+2 for Dangermouse!! :grin:

4 Likes

Kiss is not a band. They’re an novelty act–and a poor one at that.

6 Likes

That was my show, back in the day…

5 Likes

First time I got busted for not coming home straight after school was because I was watching Dangermouse at my friend’s house. :grin:

6 Likes

I just watched it for Penfold.

8 Likes

Our Form tutor christened one of the kids in class Penfold on day one of high school.
That stuck for 5 years.
Bastard.

Admittedly, the kid was small and had glasses, but we missed out on naming him. Probably wouldn’t have been SFW but still…

3 Likes

9 Likes