Kremlin crony drools over Marjorie Taylor Greene's fashion sense and heterosexuality

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/22/kremlin-crony-drools-over-marjorie-taylor-greenes-fashion-sense-and-heterosexuality.html

4 Likes

So are the vast majority of women serving in the United States congress? I don’t recall the Kremlin falling all over itself to praise AOC for getting engaged to a cithet man.

9 Likes

…vaguely wonder if there’s any three letter agency which upon detecting would then actually take some action if a member of congress (or presidential nominee) was discovered to be receiving propaganda and direction from Russia for remuneration, perhaps not in money, but in election “support”…?

14 Likes

Because wearing white coats with fur collars is famously something that only heterosexuals do?

Weird thing to say.

36 Likes

Liberace wasn’t blonde /s

17 Likes

That would be the GOP, whose action is “Hey, can we get in on that sweet, sweet treaon money?”

5 Likes

Neither is Marge

10 Likes

Know that orange dress she frequently wears. I bet she borrowed it from Fred Flintstone. Ya think?

1 Like

Only his hairdresser would know.

1 Like

I long for the day when someone wipes that smug smirk off her face, hopefully by a teenage kid who intends to grow up in a democracy without fear of being shot in school.

2 Likes

So, nothing about her ammosexuality?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.