Watch: Marjorie Taylor Greene says "yes," Zelensky is a "thug"

Originally published at: Watch: Marjorie Taylor Greene says "yes," Zelensky is a "thug" | Boing Boing

4 Likes

kurt cobain shut up GIF

26 Likes

Russian asset Marjorie Taylor Greene

Cracking Up Reaction GIF

On the other hand…

Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

26 Likes

22 Likes

Russian asshat Marjorie Taylor Greene

Charlize Theron Picture GIF by NETFLIX

23 Likes

She could be right. I mean, considering that Taylor Greene has access to all kinds of classified intelligence reports about the level of corruption in Ukraine due to her seat on the House Intelligence Commi-- … wait … um, never mind.

11 Likes

If that were the case, I’m sure she’d say so. She’s no rule-follower.

Bored GIF

13 Likes

Archduke Franz Ferdinand was a thug anyway.

9 Likes

Have any of these clowns articulated exactly what Zelensky has done to warrant the “evil thug” label, or are they just sticking with the “Jewish descendant of Holocaust survivors is actually a Nazi” line?

31 Likes

Golden Girls Rose GIF by TV Land

he’s Jewish

17 Likes

the question on the Q&A card Greene was holding read, “Do you agree with Madison Cawthorne that Zelensky is corrupt and that the Ukrainian government is corrupt?”

I mean… come on. She’s freaking garbage, but she didn’t go so far as to call Zelensky a thug - this time. Only agreed he is “corrupt”.

Watch: Marjorie Taylor Greene says “yes,” Zelensky is “corrupt".

Which is bad enough on its own. Do we really need an inaccurate hyperbole or dot connecting headline that wasn’t actually said?

1 Like

He attacked 150,000 heavily armed tourists on their way for a sightseeing tour of Kyiv. He also ordered the vandalism of their vehicles, and made the current leader and former leader of two superpowers look like incompetent nincompoops.

The big meanie.

31 Likes

Cawthorne called him a thug in addition to corrupt. Presumable, she agrees with that, too.

14 Likes

Channel 9 Reaction GIF by The Block

ETA: For clarification’s sake, I’m not saying Zelenskyy is a thug. It’s that corruption is kind of MTG’s thing, and she’s very much a thug herself.

11 Likes

She’s also afraid of the US funding Nazis.

4 Likes

It’s a culture thing, the GQP is a pack of corrupt thugs so that’s how they frame the world.

black and white film GIF

8 Likes

that’s not the case. She’s calling people who are NOT nazis nazis. That’s what’s happening. Let’s be clear on what these people are doing.

18 Likes

She’s afraid of people funding other Nazis.

20 Likes

I understand he’s also woke, which is pretty much the definition of evil thug, not letting people try to eliminate LGBTQ people.

18 Likes

Clearly, the real crime here - being woke… /s

No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

20 Likes