Marjorie Taylor Greene desperately wants Ukraine to surrender

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene desperately wants Ukraine to surrender | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Christ, What An Asshole

48 Likes

Anybody ever hear broadcasts from Axis Sally or Tokyo Rose? Well, you just did.

44 Likes

Translation: “I wouldn’t even bother to piss on you if you were on fire.”

32 Likes

This is actually the first time I’ve seen/heard MTG speak for longer than 10seconds.
It does not improve my opinion of her intelligence or suitability for public representation.

35 Likes

She’s such a repulsive lizard in a human skin.

17 Likes

The text under the video said Addresses The Nation.

Which nation?

24 Likes

She doesn’t even like it when the media talks about Ukraine.

23 Likes

and sane people want Mad Marge to resign her seat and never sully the halls of Congress again. Life is full of disappointment.

23 Likes

I shudder to think what a rat’s nest the inside of her mind is. No offense to my ratly brethren.

18 Likes

Why would this traitorous scum address the nation? Congresscritters don’t do that, do they? She’s a local politician who should be addressing her local constituency. The only sentiment the nation wants to hear from MTG is: “I quit.”

27 Likes

She’s not very good at doing her job in general. She seems to think all you need to do in politics is say outlandish stuff on Twitter. Which is understandable, given her orange mentor. The real shame is, we’ll have more Empty Greenes in office before we have fewer, I fear.

30 Likes

How dare we waste our precious dollars overseas when we could be using them to fund Putinism right here at home?

16 Likes

That pretty much sums up what GOP voters want and expect.

16 Likes

26 Likes

Jesus Fucking Christ. Shut up.

If she isn’t being bankrolled by Russia, then she is an idiot for giving this support for free.

26 Likes

How is Russia even paying her? I can only imagine Douchecoin.

11 Likes

Right. The more propaganda falls out of her piehole, the more I think that Putin probably signs her paycheck.

12 Likes

Man, she seriously needs her bad karma to bite her on the ass already.

What an utter waste of finite space and oxygen.

29 Likes

Looks like someone didn’t learn that Martin Niemöller poem in school…

9 Likes