Marjorie Taylor Greene loses it when Axios reporter asks about her sympathy for Russia

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene loses it when Axios reporter asks about her sympathy for Russia | Boing Boing

10 Likes

“Don’t call me Axis Sally because I say that Hitler makes some good points”, says Mildred Gillars.

35 Likes

I, for one, definitely remember the part where Obama was cutting class in law school to act as the sinister mastermind behind the Revolution on Granite; true facts.

25 Likes

“Cool” is something she never had.

34 Likes

tumblr_a2ab66d8ac3c40cb918f9b36a9fadd66_48dde23f_1280

36 Likes

Any chance of getting a transcript? I have the same allergic reaction to her voice as to Turnip’s…

30 Likes

I mean, yeah she’s not exactly saying she hopes Putin will destroy Ukraine…but she is saying we should stand back and allow Putin to destroy Ukraine.

33 Likes

“What Putin is doing in Russia…”

Just a slip, I’m sure, but a very revealing of where her real sympathies are.

25 Likes

I’m so confused. I thought it was Trump’s manliness and strength that kept Putin from taking over already. Or is she claiming that Obama in his 20s engineered the fall of the Soviet Union and the independence of Ukraine? I thought that was all St. Reagan and HW Bush? Keeping all their bullshit stories straight is so tiring, it’s almost as if it makes no sense.

20 Likes

44 Likes

Mazel Tough!

24 Likes

I’m eating a hamentaschen right now, while reading this post. Mmmmm

14 Likes

Looks like it could be found in a Transmetropolitan comic book. Fantastic.

5 Likes

Dear lord, that “address to the nation” post was two freaking days ago, ffs. Someone’s feeling a bit more isolated in their vitriol than usual.

8 Likes

I’ll be right over, we can kabitz the afternoon away.

8 Likes

My goodness, she sure is ugly! And I’m not talking about her physical appearance.

8 Likes

What Putin? Never heard of him!

8 Likes

Ouch…well played.

6 Likes

I wonder if she is trying to make this claim based on Euromaidan and the protests that happened when the pro-Russian Ukrainian president’s decision not to sign the European Union - Ukrainian agreement. This and the subsequent Revolution of Dignity which deposed Yanukovych happened in 2013-2014.

Regardless, she’s a terrible human being. And a snowflake. People on the right complain about snowflakes all the time, but their thin skins and emotional frailty always seem to get the better of them and we get moments like this. Sad.

7 Likes

Whoa. She doesn’t like answering questions? This is so weird, because I remember just a couple years ago when she’d follow innocent high school kids around and bray abuse and “gotcha” questions at them, insisting on answers. Thought she’d be more fair-minded than that. Weird.

12 Likes