Moscow Marge blasts her American colleagues — both Democrats and Republicans: "I seriously hate them" (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/12/moscow-marge-blasts-her-american-colleagues-both-democrats-and-republicans-i-seriously-hate-them-video.html

9 Likes

Pretty sure the feeling is mutual, you horrible piece of excrement.

32 Likes

Why tell when you can show, Merge?

10 Likes
7 Likes

Beat me to it.

Here’s an appropriate gif, though:

28 Likes

It’s true though, Putin has never said he wants to take Europe. I mean, Eastern Europe, he has. Ukraine and Latvia and Finland and Poland and everything like that. But he’s never laid claim to say France or Italy. Surely then he is a reasonable man, and once we let him have all he wants we will be satisfied and we can enjoy peace in our time.

26 Likes

Marjorie Traitor Greene strikes again!

9 Likes

“If you just do what I say without question or complaint then I won’t have to beat you and kill you. I’m being extremely reasonable here.”

-Putin and his bootlickers.

11 Likes

He never said that he would eat my face.

8 Likes

I saw someone call her “Perjury Taylor Green” the other day and now I can’t think of her any other way.

13 Likes

I hope it won’t be long before everyone hates her just as much and she finally begins to fade into irrelevance. It’s already happening to her palette swap, Boebert.

4 Likes

For once, I believe something she says.

2 Likes

FTFY.
I say we airdrop them back to Russia.
Let them fight over the parachute on the way down…

7 Likes

tumblr_muoapibVYq1qehnuso1_1280

Since she hates everyone but rootin’ tootin’ vladi putin, she oughta resign & move to russia. I’m sure vladi’d find her a cushy job, in a cushy office, with a nice big cushy window.

8 Likes

margarine trailer green and margarine traitor green are pretty good, too.

2 Likes

VGKLRR

6 Likes

“I don’t hate everybody. I only hate the people I know.”
~Marcia “Buffy” Buffington, Austin, TX, 1985 as told to an acquaintance in a Barton Creek bar.

I don’t know the gentlewoman from Georgia, but i must say that i hate Marge Greene.
but, wait…

i really, really don’t like her.
i was, however, quite fond of ms. buffington.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Let’s all start and chip in on a GoFundMe to send MTG to Russia forever. I’ll happily spend $100 of my Canadian loonies to make that happen.

Does anyone else here watch Jake Broe’s analysis every couple of days on the Russian genocide against Ukraine? He’s really clear and compelling in how he presents the situation. Cute too.

1 Like

And quite cheap, too. Especially when it includes the regular ego massage.

1 Like