All Marjorie Taylor Greene is saying is give Putin a chance

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/02/08/all-marjorie-taylor-greene-is-saying-is-give-putin-a-chance.html

4 Likes

Just like her “America First” ideological forebears in the late 1930s.

25 Likes

Democrats: un-American!
Civil Rights Activists: un-American!
The Free Press: un-American!
The Courts: un-American!
The Administrative State: un-American!
Republicans who are wary of Trump: un-American!
Putin: Hey y’all let’s hear this guy out I really think he might be on our side

33 Likes

Yeah, MTG and Carlson and the rest of them would all have been huge fans of Hitler. Absolutely no question about it. They are scum.

31 Likes

Marj would give Uncle Joe a chance too.

10 Likes

How dare our tax dollars grind down an entire generation of Ukrainian soldiers! And how dumb of the Ukrainians to allow it! Evil tax dollars! Dumb, bad Ukrainians!

7 Likes

LOL - NO ONE is silencing Putin. You don’t need Tucker to do an interview, there are plenty of Russian based interviews of him out there, just as softball as I am sure Tucker’s will be.

I saw that Ukraine put Tucker on a hit list (or supposedly).

It would be hilarious if he flies private out of Russia and Russia shoots down his jet and blames it on Ukraine expecting it to turn sentiment against them, and most of America would be like “THANK YOU!”

16 Likes

…interview Vladimir Putin just to get the truth out.

Sure, Mags. Whatever you say. Tucker got “the truth” from Putin. Of course he did.

12 Likes

Russian State TV/Internet/print distributes Putin’s viewpoint 24/7. It’s not like the problem is Putin being too shy.

12 Likes

It’s also not like American journalists haven’t been trying to interview Putin, as Swanson and his pals claim. Putin just wants someone who’s sympathetic to his agenda.

13 Likes

From your lips to Putin’s ears…

7 Likes

It’s fairly certain that Russia/Putin has compromat on most Republicans, but for MTG, I’m pretty sure she just enjoys being the match that starts the fire.

9 Likes

Hey, Marjorie, how does your hero treat his citizens?

11 Likes

time to trot out the trite old meme cart…

(when i think of the neighborhood republicans pitchfork-ed response to my merely taking Russian language in high school a half century ago…)

20 Likes

As opposed to Tucker’s, which are pressed to another part of Putin’s anatomy,

13 Likes

21 Likes

I assume Moscow Marge is suggesting we should withhold our money so they get cut down all at once. It’s the humanitarian way!

7 Likes

She’s definitely one of the Kremlin’s ‘useful idiots’.

10 Likes

Fuck Marge the Russian traitor.

When the shit hits the fan she’s on the top of the list.

3 Likes

Ha! No doubt. I just love the way she’s blaming something other than, I don’t know, Putin and the Russian army?

7 Likes