All Marjorie Taylor Greene is saying is give Putin a chance

…let the American people decide for themselves," she said.

But thinks, “… but within constraints set by the GOP.”

4 Likes

Hell I’d start a gofundme for more Stinger missiles to the Ukraine just to make it happen.

5 Likes

I’d do the same for airport traffic but but I degress.

3 Likes

The “logic” is that Ukraine is only fighting because the West arms and encourages it, and will surrender immediately if the US cuts off the supply of money and arms.

7 Likes

Because that’s who she means by American people. To her everyone else is unamerican at best, and a non-person at worst. :frowning:

3 Likes

When editorializing against supporting Ukraine, Tucker asked “Did Putin ever call me a racist?”

This was a fascist twist on Muhammed Ali’s reasoning for not serving in Vietnam.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Pop Tv What GIF by Schitt's Creek

Not really no. Ali took a principled stance on the destruction of other human beings. His comment that they never discriminated against him was kind of beside the point. He didn’t serve in Vietnam because he understodd it was racist, imperialist war against people who never did anything to hurt Americans… Which, you know, he was 100% correct on that. :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

When I see this shit I just think of the CIA’s MICE acronym for the reasons why people be come agents for a hostile enemy power: Money, Ideology, Coercion, Ego.

With her it might be all four.

6 Likes

It was a fascist trying to appropriate the expressions of left wing protest in an empty fashion. Totally bereft of what made it work. Like far right wing fans of Star Trek.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.