Marjorie Taylor Greene explains how big a threat Russia is with her own intel-gathering method (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/02/26/marjorie-taylor-greene-explains-how-big-a-threat-russia-is-with-her-own-intel-gathering-method-video.html

5 Likes

what an idiot

10 Likes

She needs to get out more often and find some new friends.

2 Likes

Does she know that Russia supports Iran? Which I think she does not.

8 Likes

I’m afraid of Russia, does that count?

4 Likes

China? North Korea? Cuba?

You just know that she is down.

2 Likes

No, she just needs to get out of public life.

18 Likes

Just based on the fact that you’re posting here I doubt MTG would consider you “people.”

7 Likes

She should visit Ukraine. I know the Ukrainians have been through a lot and she’s not a lot of fun at parties, but she could at least spend some time with the allies she’s so happily betraying.

2 Likes

9 Likes

I’m not specifically afraid of Russia being aggressive towards Canada. But this is mainly because I think Putin has a list, and that Canada isn’t in the top 20, and am fairly sure even the Greene’s of the world will figure it out by that point (which side they support is different).

At the same time I know that Russia’s current attempt to take over Ukraine didn’t start in 2022, but rather in 2014 when they annexed Crimea. This fact, combined with Israel- Palestine, has me convinced that a troublingly large number of people can’t remember more than a couple years, and certainly can’t connect the relevant dots, even when they are so insanely close together.

10 Likes

Greene: I think if you ask most people if they’re afraid of Russia, they would laugh and tell you no.

Man, she can’t get through two words before she lies.

6 Likes

She found something to be a scared of.

8 Likes

We have the brave people of Ukraine to thank for that. In two years they’ve done a decade’s worth of damage to Russia’s capacity to wage war. They still have Nukes (which may or may not all work), but their air, land, and sea power has been seriously degraded.

Of course Madge needs a successful Christian white ethnostate in order to sell Gilead to the masses, which is why she is one of Putin’s most active cheerleaders.

May the FBI discover she’s a foreign agent sooner than later.

2 Likes

No, you obviously don’t represent Real America[TM].

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.