Ku Klux Klan sees Donald Trump as a sign things are going their way

Aryan Brotherhood Republican Party

4 Likes

He opposes TPP. That’s the only good idea I can think of. Otherwise, he’s a worthless, cheeto colored piece of shit.

3 Likes

Something to read:

6 Likes

Um… Some of us are perfectly OK with a not so metaphorical stake…

4 Likes

He opposes it right up until it makes sense for him personally not to, because he’s a worthless, cheeto-coloured piece of shit.

2 Likes

Rebrand?

1 Like

No, see, once a Klansman, always a Klansman, at least if you’re a democrat… also, of course she knew it came from the KKK… doesn’t she have like, super powers and stuff… how else could she have gotten so far in life otherwise? /s

3 Likes

Also, as noted in the link I posted above it’s almost certain that those donations are NONEXISTENT. We have only the unverified word of a single Klan leader who appears to be trying to undermine the Clinton campaign.

2 Likes

So puzzling, the way David Duke, the KKK and Nazi revisionists like American Renaissance are so excited about Trump, saying, “He’s our guy! Our moment has come!”…
…Even as many conservative Jews are lining up behind him, too, saying, “He’ll support Israel more than Hillary or Bernie… He’s our guy!”

Have any of you seen the White Supremacists attempt to reconcile their Trump Love with the fact that his own daughter has converted to Judaism, married an Orthodox Jew, and given birth to… mixed blood spawn?

Welp, if you want logic out of white supremacists, you’re probably barking up the wrong tree. The whole concept of white supremacy is just… illogical in the first place.

Unless, they think he’ll be pro-active in supporting Jewish immigration (since he’s so pro-Israel) out of the United States and to Israel? That’s really the only thing I got on that as a possible means of them being able to reconcile those. Plus, he’s ran the most openly racist campaign since George Wallace… I’m sure they are thinking in terms of “baby steps”…

1 Like

As with GOP tolerance of gays behind the scenes, what people do in private life is different than the horrors they support in government.

Why would that bother the KKK? They may even be polite to the j-e-w-s in public.

1 Like

Obligatory:

7 Likes

That bit will never not be funny.

1 Like

Indeed.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I miss Chappelle show… it was one of the funniest shows ever.

2 Likes

It was, but I honestly can’t fault Dave for quitting when he did; if he felt that his integrity (or his soul) was in jeopardy from the entertainment industry’s innate corrupting influence, then he made the right choice.

4 Likes

It didn’t help that fratbros loved the racist bits unironically.

I wonder how Chris Rock felt after Bring the Pain, I should check for interviews.

5 Likes

Agreed. And we still have the episodes he did produce. [quote=“Phrenological, post:44, topic:80750, full:true”]
It didn’t help that fratbros loved the racist bits unironically.
[/quote]

Not a bit.

3 Likes

But of course.

I’ve issued the John Howard Griffin Challenge repeatedly online to such ‘bros’ who insist that our nations racial issues are nothing more than a big whiny “card game.”

To this day, I have never had even one claim that they would attempt it.

Yep; thank goodness. I have his ‘Best Of’ collection.

3 Likes

I’d just Ludovico Technique them with a loop of the minstrelsy montage from Bamboozled.

1 Like