North Carolina KKK hosts "VICTORY KLAVALKADE KLAN PARADE" to celebrate Trump

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/11/10/north-carolina-kkk-hosts-vic.html

First of all, “KLAVAKADE” is a horrible grammatical play on cavalcade. It sounds more like they’re celebrating their clavicles than anything else.

In a perfect world, that’s what their parade would be about.

7 Likes

When people talk about how the polls were wrong and mention “the hidden Trump vote” I wonder if there are millions of avowed racists, who won’t talk to pollsters, and who never bothered to vote in national elections before because both candidates were “working for Zionist masters”. . . until Trump came along and answered their prayers. Can there be that many of them to tip an election?

13 Likes

I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.

10 Likes

Their clavicles are in very close proximity to their buttocks. How do they breathe in that position?

5 Likes

Do I need to tell you how I breathe when my knees are touching my ears?

2 Likes

On the bright side, an unannounced Klan parade is certain to be very very small. As usual, they will probably be far outnumbered by protestors. Despite Trump, they really are unpopular. Let’s keep it that way. A donation to the SPLC might be in order.

7 Likes

In a perfect world, the only people who would show up to this event would be those mistakenly expecting to see RZA, Method Man and Ghostface Killah.

6 Likes

Now I’d definitely show up for that.

4 Likes

ahem…well that is how some people attract men. :grinning:

2 Likes

They have some hilarious job titles, like “exalted cyclops”.

1 Like

so I’m sensing that you’re saying there are other ways…

1 Like

Or “Your Most Revered Rectal Fissure”.

2 Likes

For the more adventurous, the possibilities are limitless.

1 Like

The spokeswoman for the group is “Imperial Kommander, Amanda”. sigh

Send snacks.

5 Likes

Wizards, Geniis, Dragons, Titans, Giants, Sentinels, Monks, Magi, Goblins, Ghouls, Centaurs…

Basically their entire organization sounds like they just ripped off the D&D manual.

6 Likes

That would make Trump a Nilbog.

1 Like

How about engaging a bit, instead of just posting memes? I mean, I love a good meme, don’t get me wrong, but how about talk to the rest of us?

Looks like from your history you have before, so how about now?

3 Likes

Maybe this will help. I hadnʻt heard it in decades, but it popped up yesterday and I canʻt stop listening.

“I don’t feel safe in this world no more
I don’t want to die in a nuclear war
I want to sail away to a distant shore
And make like an apeman.”

(The video doesnʻt show up in Safari: https://youtu.be/aRHqs8SffDo)

5 Likes

It’s not that. I think pollsters just ignored anything that wasn’t a swing vote.

There are definitely the David Dukes of the world, and of course there’s also Imperial Racist Centaur Amanda (or whatever title her cats gave her). But the quiet Trump voters are the ones who lost good jobs in the last 20 years, and haven’t found satisfactory replacement jobs. North Carolina is a great example. We lost our textile industry, big parts of our tobacco industry, our furniture industry, and so much more. I don’t think Clinton’s promises sounded very real or very appealing to these folks. Trump said a whole lot of things that were right up their alley.

What kills me is that they’ll never understand that he lied to them.

10 Likes