Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's carefully-planned surrealism

Homer said it best:

2 Likes

You want Japanese pop done weird? Lot’s of choices probably, but this has always been my favorite since the video was accidentally sent out by some Republican candidate to a bunch of befuddled/disgusted people:

Fuwa Fuwa Time

The bassist is awesome.

1 Like

meh, give me my cyriak dose.

BAND-MAIKO are the geisha alter-egos of BAND-MAID, a rock band who dress as maids.
1 Like

I still prefer to listen to Shonen Knife than these weird pop artists from Japan …

1 Like

Unfortunately their last album was more JPOP than rock. That video you posted was their sort of “April Fools” transition point of rehashing an older song and going for a more broad audience.

I tried to go see them live a year or so ago but didnt realize it was one of their gender segregated shows. Wife and I paid the entry fee at the door and before we’d made it into the actual performance space the staff came and told us it was a men’s only evening and she couldn’t enter. The band manager even came over and was surprisingly rude about the matter. Fortunately the door staff refunded our money on our way out. That event kinda soured me on Band Maid.

1 Like

There but for your comment click I.

1 Like

This needs to be shared here somewhere…What luck, this thread is still open.

“Complete advertising Parmigiano Reggiano”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.