Indescribable video clip

[Permalink]

1 Like

I thought you were kidding.

Going to turn off my computer now, and figure out a way to induce short-term amnesia.

10 Likes

Wow, and of course one of the next suggested videos has a thumbnail which is a closeup of a cock listing stage left.

5 Likes

David Lynch would be proud.

4 Likes

Even by Japanese standards this by far the weirdest fucking thing Iā€™ve ever seen. I need a brain scrub followed by a unicorn chaser please.

2 Likes

Yamada was such an asshole.

4 Likes

Wish I could unwatch the one minute I watched.

3 Likes

so glad iā€™m going to see the Princess Bride on the big screen in 30 mins, so i can forget i ever saw this.

2 Likes

Oh, my dear lordā€¦ What the fuck did I just watch?!

2 Likes

That which has been seen cannot be un-seen.

Dear gods, I need a unicorn chaser!

A clip from Naisu no Mori (renamed for the English release to Funky Forest: The First Contact)
Itā€™s got a rather high level of surreality, as you can see.

3 Likes

ā€œIndescribableā€ is a description.

1 Like

And thus, @beschizza won the corrupt-a-wish thread, despite never posting in the thread.

7 Likes

Turned it off at around the :35 mark. No thanks.

Eraserhead. Totally.

3 Likes

What in the holy name of Christ was that was that? Iā€™d ask for a unicorn chaser, but I wonder if the unicorn chaser wouldnā€™t be a sneaky gif in which the creature uses itā€™s horn to suck the blood out of a young woman from beneath her armpitā€¦

Iā€™ve heard the rest of the film doesnā€™t get any less strange.

2 Likes

Just goes to show you that with a little creativity, people over the age of 40 can have a completely satisfying sex life.

11 Likes

I donā€™t know why but for some reason I used to think (until just minutes ago) I could no longer be grossed out. I was so wrong. That would even gross out an adolescent boy whoā€™s into zit squeezing and nasal mining.

Well, that put me right off my kibble.

2 Likes