Lady Gaga nonchalantly tells crowd she performed five concerts in 2022 while testing positive with COVID-19

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/05/24/lady-gaga-nonchalantly-tells-crowd-she-performed-five-concerts-in-2022-while-testing-positive-with-covid-19.html

9 Likes

So brave.
So infectious.

20 Likes

That’s just how she performs.

2 Likes

You can’t let the virus stop you from living your life. I mean, if people had, then it might be gone now and we wouldn’t have to worry about it for the rest of eternity. But haircuts and beach parties are just too important. :face_exhaling:

14 Likes

and an asshole…

10 Likes

Yeah, that and spread the virus to everyone on her team. What an asshole…

11 Likes

She said sorry ok? /s

5 Likes

Star by star we reveal the truth: being a backing performer is kind of a shitty gig for how hard it is, the expectations placed on people, and what it actually pays.

9 Likes

Was careless with a disease that killed about 7 million people worldwide AND bought a car from fucking neo-Nazi and noted transphobe Elmo? And not just any car, but his personal idiotic passion project? Seems like she’s definitely expanding her portfolio of asshole-ish-ness.

7 Likes

…still a bit shocked when i encounter someone who believes the mask was entirely, or even primarily, to protect the mask wearer

6 Likes

Well that’s disappointing.

8 Likes

It must take enormous strength for an asshole to hold back on doing any of the things that assholes do… but to no avail. They eventually reveal their true nature. They can’t help it, because they’re assholes.

2 Likes

Seems to me, I mean, sure, buying a Homer-mobile is just “virtue-signalling” entitlement and general deplorableness, but riding in that monstrosity probably hurts her more than it helps Elmo.

dumpster
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6 Likes

Nope.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.