Watch: Bagel Karen is back, this time at a rally where she admits she has Covid

Originally published at: Watch: Bagel Karen is back, this time at a rally where she admits she has Covid | Boing Boing

8 Likes

5 will get you 10 there will be a GoFundMe for her hospital/morgue bills.

43 Likes

Danny must have been poisoned with anthrax by those deep state bastards…

25 Likes

“He needs to take ivermectin!”

Cecily Strong Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

33 Likes

90 Day Fiance Reaction GIF by TLC

29 Likes

She’s staying true to her personality, that’s for sure.

23 Likes

Going out and deliberately exposing other people to covid… at least she’s doing it at an anti-vaccination rally, which is fitting…

32 Likes

I mean, yeah. But the right time to see the doctor was before he caught it so his doctor could advise him to get the fucking vaccine.

21 Likes

My favorite part was the 5G symbol on the phone.

13 Likes

I saw it too!

22 Likes

“It gets worse before it gets worse”

Ain’t that the truth!
And so are all the variations… YMMV on the distribution.

She says unironically & with the usual un-self-awareness.

13 Likes

I’ve done/produced short runs of that patch before, it is high time I have them remade, maybe 100 this time…

17 Likes

I hope she doesn’t have kids that would be victims of this kind of malicious stupidity. It really gets into sticky territory but willfully putting a child at such risk comes close to inviting protective intervention. The police wouldn’t hesitate a second if you’re driving around with kids not in child seats. It would be a hard call on which behavior puts a child at more risk.

12 Likes

In the video that first brought her to prominence, she’s calling a service worker the n-word for not serving her while she’s unmasked - in front of her three young, Black children. If they survive her, they’re going to be soooo fucked up, for a lot of reasons.

27 Likes

This pandemic has been a real education in human behaviour !

15 Likes

12 Likes

Poor little kids deserve so much better in life than to be victimized further after whatever occurred to land them in her custody. If by chance they end up being accused of some legal issue any number of people will blame them simply because of skin color without considering the torment they are growing up with

13 Likes

Looks like another self correcting problem.

6 Likes

Oh, they seem to be her biological kids, because she’s the flavor of racist who fetishizes Black men… That’s not going to help her kids any, though.

4 Likes

Well, yeah, but in more or less the same way that mass shooters are, because they sometime kill themselves at the end of their rampage. The problems they cause are so much bigger than the one they solve…

7 Likes