Karen who can't believe she has to wear a mask to enter a supermarket confronts store manager

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/05/18/karen-who-cant-believe-she-h.html

7 Likes

Good riddance.

27 Likes

No Shoes
No Shirt
No Face Mask

No Service

It’s really quite simple Karen.

49 Likes

This is why this fall is going to be a full-on disaster. There are a hell of a lot of people like her out there, and only a few businesses that are actually willing to actually enforce the rules trying to keep us safer, and it’s only going to get worse. We are fucked.

47 Likes

She’s apparently also a flat-earther, if reports are to be believed.

'Nuff said.

30 Likes

And yet she couldn’t see the store from her house… :thinking:

38 Likes

So true:

12 Likes

“You’re infringing on my rights to possibly make elderly people deathly ill oh my God”

25 Likes

I’d bet folding money that she’s an anti-vaxxer.

24 Likes

She is 100% full of shit, of course, but it made me wonder: is there any conceivable medical condition that would actually prevent someone from wearing a mask?

22 Likes

Yeah, but so’s karen.

9 Likes

Her bullshit-immunity system is compromised then. She probably also leans towards Sovereign Citizenship too, with their love of chanting magical cheat codes against any rules that they don’t like.

22 Likes

Narcissistic Personality Disorder

50 Likes

There is a direct cause and effect relationship between people protesting safety precautions and spreading plague

20 Likes

Extreme skin sensitivity on her face? But I’ll bet cash she wears a ton of makeup.

9 Likes

There’s stuff online in sovereign citizen circles advising people how to invoke the Americans With Disabilities Act to avoid wearing a mask. Her explanation is straight out of that material.

40 Likes

The great irony is that the folks currently challenging private businesses’ right to refuse service to maskless people are largely the same folks who once argued that private businesses should be allowed to refuse service to LGBT people or minorities.

65 Likes

Funny how Fox News is telling people everything is okey-dokey but still won’t return to their studio

fox news

35 Likes

I wasn’t aware that stupid was covered.

30 Likes

Yeah, that’s what get’s me about SCs. Even if you bought their “legal analysis,” why do they think mentioning them to police would allow them to beat the ride? Whose motto is generally “If in doubt as to whether anything illegal has been done, arrest them and let them fight THAT out with a judge.”

15 Likes