Maskless Karen won't leave Arby's and pesters employees

Originally published at: Maskless Karen won't leave Arby's and pesters employees | Boing Boing

7 Likes

I smell Sovereign Citizen bullshit all over her diatribe.

23 Likes

For Arby’s.

8 Likes

Karen, this is an Arby’s.

39 Likes

maybe…hard to say.

pastel qanon shit is so interconnected with a billion other conspiracies.

5 Likes

He summed her up at the end, “I didn’t learn anything. Good bye.”

Some folks are way calmer than I am. The Arby’s employee is one of them.

26 Likes

Translation: “We want everything to go back to just the way it was before the pandemic, but we aren’t willing to actually DO anything that might help us all get there.”

23 Likes

“This is Arby’s! You’re suppose to ‘have the meats’, not ‘have the masks’!”

4 Likes

Nobody dragged her out?

That’s too bad.

13 Likes

She came right out and said she was there to educate Arby’s, not to buy food.

To paraphrase Sylvester, Sovereign Succotash!

20 Likes

“Sovereign citizen” is shorthand for “You may think you have heard some bullshit. But the bullshit you’re about to hear is like no other bullshit you’ve ever heard in your life. Unless you’ve previously dealt with a sovereign citizen. Because all our bullshit is the same.”

30 Likes

This whole situation is aggravating, but that right there is an additional aggravation. She came there to “educate” them on a law that she herself has clearly never read (because it very obviously doesn’t say what she thinks it says) and based on her incoherence in trying to “explain” it, doesn’t even have a clear idea of what she thinks it says.

12 Likes

Right. Even ignoring the pandemic and masks, etc., if you walk into a restaurant* and don’t want to order anything, of course they’re going to ask you to leave.

(* sorry, it’s Arby’s so I guess I should put “restaurant” in quotes.)

7 Likes

After she refuses to leave or mask up after you asked her to leave or mask up, just call the cops then ignore her. Tell them (where she can hear you) that you have a trespasser whose picture was captured by your security cameras then walk away from her. You know she’s not going to cooperate, so why give her (or other anti-maskers) the satisfaction of engaging with them.

Best case scenario is she leaves before the cops arrive.

Most emotionally satisfying scenario is she stays and the cops eventually have to drag her out to their cruiser.

11 Likes

To be sure say it calmly three times and politely ask if the person understood you request.

They will say 'Yes, but…" and start an argument, but in fact giving full proove on the record, that they expressively and willfully “tresspass”

9 Likes

33 Likes

I hand her a shipping box (empty) and invite her to the world for her rant.

I want to know what law just passed that says we can’t take video of people and then post it online. I thought these people were all constitution freedom and liberty.

Clearly the aren’t married to the concept.

2 Likes

Multiply the number of words by a factor of “too many” and you’d be even closer to the correct definition.

1 Like

“No shirt, no shoes, no service.”
“I’m fine with that.”
“No shirt, no shoes, no mask, no service.”
“YOU’RE VIOLATING MY RIGHTS!”

13 Likes