Unmasked woman filmed berating other shoppers and coughing on them

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/06/13/unmasked-woman-filmed-berating.html

4 Likes

“The more I see of humanity, the more I love my dog.”

56 Likes

Works in healthcare? Hopefully not for long.

33 Likes

She might be working in the prison laundry soon.

23 Likes

I’ve been trying to work out or cope with what’s up with these folks. “These folks” include my own mom and the HUGE man in the store yesterday who took personal offense that I was wearing a mask, making a point to follow me outside and stare at me as I got in my car.

These people are scared, and they’ve been told to cathect their fear into anger at librul “pussies” like me. And they must be really afraid. And that’s a lot of potential rage. November is going to be a hoot.

57 Likes

Hopefully this video really does go viral and she goes down.

19 Likes

Me, too, and I think you nailed it with the fear aspect. But I don’t watch the same news as they do, so don’t know what tripe they’re hearing.
I don’t get how they can’t understand that my wearing a mask is for their protection. For all the workers who have to go to work so that I can get groceries. It’s baffling.

29 Likes

This fact, if it’s true, is as stark a warning you’re going to get about what the second half of this year will be like in America.

We started early in Arizona. We wanted to get a head start. :disappointed:

6 Likes

still havent adjust to real people yet?

is this a karen?

can a karen be karen if she’s yelling at another karen.

4 Likes

Bonus points for making me look up and learn the word “cathect”. Thank you, Internet stranger!

18 Likes

Oh, yes.

My theory is that wearing a mask has become a dog whistle for gun control. (In these people’s minds). So walking around without a mask is tantamount to open carry of a firearm.

17 Likes

Spot-on. And now they’re also scared about losing their skin privilege. When the second wave hits in the fall (thanks to the irresponsibility of their leaders now) they’re not going to react in a productive way to a new lockdown.

26 Likes

That glance into the camera… “Woops, my life just changed”

19 Likes

And just as lethal.

7 Likes

You might not have to wait that long

6 Likes

“You’re a pussy! You’re a pussy!”

Well, you’re a supreme asshole.

11 Likes

She needs to be both fired and arrested. Here is to hoping that at least ONE of those things actually happens.

11 Likes

That could mean she’s a cleaner in a clinic after hours…

4 Likes