LAPD tactical Christmas stockings

[Permalink]

This is perfect for the replica John Pike mace canister I bought the wife for Christmas!

Everything else is militarized these days so why the heck not!

From the comments on the product page. Kate, NH 5 Star verified buyer, says:

Best thing EVER
:slight_smile:
Pros:
every freakin’ stitch
Cons:
if you’re jewish

Isn’t an LAPD Christmas Stocking a black motorist who can be pulled over and asset-forfeitured?

BTW, “Los Angeles Police Gear”, the company selling this item, is not associated with the LAPD. They’re a private company, located just outside of Valencia, CA, in the Santa Clarita Valley north of LA.

But do carry on. As an LA resident for a third of a century who’s had more than a little contact with the LAPD over the years, I’m always interested in seeing what others have to say about them.

I find that much more disturbing to look at than Santa The Hutt.

Like. The perfect wrapper for an Xmas care package sent to the troops. Or, your fave deer-hunting fanatic 'neck uncle. Or, that amateur drone-lover kid.

MUST they be an LAPD thing? That’s like…using Xmas to celebrate the birth of Mark Fuhrman or something.

I’m not remotely macho nor a fan of militarism in the slightest, but have always loved military stuff. It just has an appealingly functional aesthetic to me. If I was a kid again, and had to select a Christmas stocking, this would be the one.

Hmm. Maybe they will be used in the War on Christmas™. Does Fox News know about these?

This actually looks like my husband’s taste. About half his bags and pants have this look; some of it is a functional thing for various activities he is into but mostly he has the taste of a 5 year old boy. My bedroom is bedecked with both paramilitary gear and many many many teddy bears. Some of the teddy bears wear paramilitary gear.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.