Last Oregon Occupiers Surrender; Bundy Sr. Indicted

Militia members have used some creative legal gambits.

A founder of the Montana Freeman militia group is the first person nationwide to be sentenced under a law that makes it a felony to retaliate against a government official by filing false liens.

2 Likes

I have to imagine that Team Fed, or at least their PR flack, was pretty pleased with that plot twist. Not like he would have won his little war with the feds; but rambling about weed and UFOs is about as close to anti-martyrdom as options allow; while any flavor of violent exit, or even keeping it together and managing a stoic-badass-surrender would have been far punchier.

1 Like

@PaladinCornelia @Stonekettle I just flew into Portland, OR and boy are my right to bear arms tired." - Cliven Bundy's last words

— gocart mozart (@gocartmozart1) February 12, 2016
4 Likes

The obviously explanation is that fear of these ‘sovereign citizens’ and their common-law-mancy powers is why Washington DC is um, totally, laid in out various occult patterns by freemasons, and federal currency and similar instruments are loaded with occult sigils.

It’s not that the magic doesn’t work, it’s that the feds(probably with technical assistance from the satanic one world government and eldirch zionist jew magic) had deployed their own paranormal weapons. I’m assuming that chemtrails and the removal of 10 commandments false idols are also associated.

See, perfectly logical explanation! (And if anyone making a Deus Ex game wants to borrow some of this, feel free…)

2 Likes

Oh good, I guess this means we’ll see this on the BB homepage tomorrow without submitterator attribution like it was never here.

3 Likes

He could also be doing the ‘denial’ thing. Being honest with yourself about the fact that your kid probably has a couple of mission-critical screws loose, while likely to improve kiddo’s life expectancy, is not a terribly pleasant prospect; and if the option that he’s actually just an idealistic rebel is available to cling to instead, it probably seems like a nice alternative.

1 Like

I got no complaints.

1 Like

I think you’re right. I feel sad about though.

Long day.

That would be okay with me. :slightly_smiling: I was just ready to hear what people thought when the story broke.

1 Like

The NY Times reported that a federal grand jury mades charges against Cliven Bundy and four others for their actions during the 2014 standoff.

… a “massive armed assault” on federal officials, gaining hundreds of followers by spreading lies on the Internet, and encouraging their supporters to take sniper positions on highway bridges above government agents, unarmed adults and children.

I hope there was a response to this, something like “All constitutional crimes against you are hereby amended: Shazam!”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 372 days. New replies are no longer allowed.