πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

20 Likes

And to think that a lot of people still believe that white supremacy is just a dying out, fringe ideology, clung to by a declining number of backwoods nutjobs.

16 Likes

But but but we elected a Black president! Racism was solved!

15 Likes

What, no,! That was just the most obvious example of all the reverse racism that the white man has to put up with today!

/s, obvs

15 Likes
3 Likes

I think the example of Tromp himself may have rendered that question entirely moot.

9 Likes
17 Likes

It’s almost as if the monsters behind those tacky reality tv shows run together in packs

13 Likes

It’s undeniably gross, just a bit more gross than the show usually is.

6 Likes

Exactly. Trailer park programming for MAGA.

2 Likes

he’s not exactly part of the gop but he is from the part of the democratic party that most overlaps with them

im so glad he isn’t involved with this administration.

9 Likes

a recent study of the maga phenomenon has dropped with some interesting information about them i find myself unsurprised by any of it but all the elite media β€œcleatus safaris” to find the working class, β€œeconomic anxiety” roots of the maga phenomenon have turned out to be as worthless as i always thought they were–

17 Likes

this is an interview with an evangelical with a radio presence. it is also one seriously deranged interview–

7 Likes

11 Likes

The GOP asshats censoring Republican Senators who voted in favor of convicting Trump are now openly declaring that they expect loyalty to party over β€œdoing the right thing.”

14 Likes

Apparently these same images of the riot participants, ones portraying a mainly working class crowd, were misleading

They must have watched different footage than I have. What I saw was very much a middle class crowd with expensive body armour and vegetarian shamans.

10 Likes
16 Likes

Wait, what now?

(It’s a joke)

4 Likes

as a left-liberal democrat who is also an 8th generation texas native, i rarely even consider defending anything about greg abbott. i must say in his defense that it would be ridiculous for the state of texas to have the infrastructure in place to deal with weather like we’ve had in the past few days. to make a multibillion dollar investment to prepare for something that happens roughly once every 10-20 years would be wasteful and, frankly, silly. i might as well take out a rider on my homeowner’s insurance against meteor strikes that cost me $100,000 a year on an $85,000 house.

14 Likes