๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

Yeah, I know. But I did notice that he and Ben Shapiro are going at it, so that makes me happy. :wink:

8 Likes

Did you notice the update?

CPAC has cancelled Young Pharaohโ€™s scheduled appearance following the publication of this article. Young Pharaohโ€™s information has also been removed from CPACโ€™s website. The of this yearโ€™s gathering is โ€œAmerican Uncanceled.โ€

bold addedโ€ฆ

Adventure Time Lol GIF

Also, this.

14 Likes

I was just about to say โ€œI bet his spot gets cancelled.โ€

Sure enoughโ€ฆ

12 Likes

I figured that would happen, but thought there was a remote chance theyโ€™d keep him to โ€œown the libsโ€.

Maybe someone asked the question โ€œWho wants to explain this to Sheldon Adelsonโ€™s widow?โ€

8 Likes

Man, you really have to be totally reprehensible to get cancelled like thatโ€ฆ especially from the Completely Pompous Assholes Conference.

3 Likes

CPAC is just another Klan rally.

10 Likes

This is not really surprising or probably even important, but itโ€™s a good microcosm for the modern GOPโ€™s awfulness at business and governing.

8 Likes

21 Likes

Great to see that from such an established mainstream toonist.

8 Likes

The tweet:

Feels like they should have been more specificโ€ฆ

17 Likes

Well, theyโ€™re all reprehensible IMHO.

7 Likes
13 Likes

mlp-fim-pinkie-pie-rimshot

10 Likes

Iโ€™m only vaguely aware from TV that documents like that need to be served by hand. Seems like a ridiculous system. What did he expect to do anyway? Evade them for the rest of his life?

7 Likes

He was going to be served by a guy in a suit or by a stripper. Either way, it wouldnโ€™t have been difficult to serve him going off of what was pulled off for the Borat movie.

5 Likes

Itโ€™s almost as if big business is begging for Texas to turn blue after their next election

9 Likes

Software bugs reportedly keep Arizona inmates jailed past release dates | Ars Technica

Arizona, of course.

8 Likes

Reminds me of when my mom set off her pistol that she had in her purse (no idea why she didnโ€™t have a holster for it in the purse to protect the trigger). It went down her calf and out her ankle. No bone or artery got hit thankfully. People need to stop treating guns like toys, seriously.

7 Likes

Does this include recent insurrection inciting ex-Presidents?

3 Likes

Those are features not bugs.

3 Likes