Laura Ingraham freaks out because Barack Obama still exists

Originally published at: Laura Ingraham angry Barack Obama still exists

5 Likes

It’s impossible for someone like Ingraham to imagine anyone entering a life of public service because they actually want to help improve society in some way.

17 Likes

Faux has built its reputation for lazy, unoriginal scaremongering largely on its audience’s inability to countenance the fact that a Black man was elected as President more than a decade ago. That’s also the origin story for MAGA.

13 Likes

I’m still waiting for the Obama Youth Squads Fox News described, who would round up conservatives and throw them in FEMA camps.

C’mon, you promised.

11 Likes
9 Likes

fox producer: “Well let’see it’s been over seventeen broadcast hours since we specifically pounded our audience that the Democrats are OK with other than old white male leadership, so, I dunno… let’s hit them with Obama, and oh… do it on Ingraham’s show, then Kamala on Doocy…”

6 Likes

To whom is Ingraham addressing the sarcastically dismissive comment, “That’s what we need, a shorter work week”?

Retirees? The “kids have it too easy” crowd? CEOs?

I’m quite sure any MAGAts still in the workforce would love a shorter work week. This seems like an odd thing to mock.

5 Likes

I wish we could see her freak out because she’s been fired.

8 Likes

They would, but they’ve also been conditioned to think there’s something immoral about it (or that they’d get paid less, not an unreasonable fear). For the most part, though, the comment is aimed at the core audience of elderly viewers who are afraid of change.

8 Likes

Next thing you know, they’ll also demand a living wage!!

3 Likes

Well, Fox News doesn’t speak for us and I’m not listening to whatever they say.
They still have advertisers? I’m guessing that nothing they peddle is for me anyway.

4 Likes

if it was on NBC news, is it really considered “working in secret”??

8 Likes

Laura Ingraham still exists? OMG!

2 Likes

… I hear they’re like Amazon but for lumpy pillows

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.