Law professors file ethics complaint against Kellyanne Conway, seek sanction

Uh… I think we see that the answer is, most definitely, a resounding “no.”

4 Likes

Depends on what kind of arguing. She’s quite good at deflecting straight questions from reporters, as BoingBoing noted in this post from 2/16/17:

That seems to be her job in the trump administration. Never mind what she’d have to do in an actual courtroom.

My whole point.

That’s a lot more to do with tolerance for bullshit than with any kind of intelligence.

Nothing ages a person like a steady dose of lies. She looks older than most of my friends who, like me, are ten years older than she is.

I’m seriously reconsidering my accepting a Trump/Bannon White House position (if offered).

(edit) Oops, just realized that I inadvertently labeled Lincoln a liar. Not my intent, although Hillary says he did have public and private opinions, ahem.

1 Like

Yeah but that Doctor Who episode always stuck with me. I can’t remember exactly but I’m pretty sure no one could see them and they controlled people’s minds. In the end it makes John Pertwee turn into Tom Baker.

Those spiders haunted my dreams for years!

2 Likes

“I’m to sexy for verifiable reality.”

That explains Alex Jones.

Since she’s not advising Trump as a lawyer, trying to get her disbarred just seems weak and vindictive. It won’t prevent her from continuing to do whatever it is that she’s pretending to do for him. I’d much rather see her brought up on real charges, instead than this ankle-biting bullshit.

1 Like

Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!
Awful person takes job working for even more awful person and ends up doing really awful things

2 Likes

Well, she knows how to stay in the news…

There’s probably another, similar, German word for that.

Actually, kneeling on the sofa is a welcome improvement over her jumping up and down and screaming until someone gave her a phone to play with

4 Likes

4 Likes

They also have a responsibility to uphold the wider reputation of the profession. If they can make an example of a high-profile instance, pour encourager les autres, that’s at least as valuable as pursuing an individually-important instance that no-one would hear about.

5 Likes

I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHA FUCKEN SNAKES ON THIS MOTHA FUCKEN ASTRAL PLANE.

4 Likes

You might need a new keyboard. Something weird is happening with the Shift key on that one. It makes it hard to understand what you’re trying to say.

7 Likes