Leaked, "highly classified" French report shows that the slaughter in Yemen depends on US support

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/04/15/genocide-r-us.html

2 Likes

The unspoken goal is to continue their proxy wars with Iran aka “The Middle East Conflict” that’s been in the news since 1979.

11 Likes

[…]We are blessed and are a blessing to humanity when we uphold and advance those ideals at home and in the world. We have helped liberate more people from tyranny and poverty than ever before in history.[…]
Senator John McCain

Yeah right … same old, same old

The USA trying this proxy war thing with Iran turned out fabulously the last few times.

5 Likes

Ah, Prince Bonesaw, our partner in peace.

11 Likes

Obviously the French just hate us because we’re making America great again. They’re probably still mad about Freedom Fries, too.

4 Likes

Roger That! or Bien reçu!

3 Likes

yeah, no shit…

2 Likes

The empire can’t collapse fast enough

1 Like

As always, our leaders must serve the Saudis. They want us to fight their vile war in Yemen, they get it.
One might they those in bondage would, if they could, break out of it. But that’s not America. Always the Saudis’ bitch, always will be.

1 Like

No! The US! Why, I never! I am shocked, shocked to find the US complicit in genocide.

Again.

And again.

And again.

3 Likes

This makes me sick.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.