Leaked Project 2025 training videos feature unpleasant weirdos masquerading as ordinary people

Originally published at: Project 2025 leaked: Far-right takeover plans exposed - Boing Boing

6 Likes

apologies if this short clip from TheDailyShow is included in the post, but it really does a proper stab at project-2025 training videos. “…if you’ve been convicted of a crime you’ll not be serving in any position in the federal government” and then pause for laughs perfect “uh… so what about trump?” face.

21 Likes

From Yoy Luadha

7 Likes

All fascist regimes are run by degenerate crooks who demand the highest standards of discipline and moral probity from their underlings.

12 Likes

“When I think of climate change I immediately think of population control.”

Yeah, sure she does. Too many weird people are obsessed with phantasies of “population control” these days when discussing climate change. Because they think there’s not enough to go around, and they’d rather kill other people than lose their privilege. Sick fucks, the lot of them.

On a side note, this reminds me of Divine’s Manifesto in Pink Flamingos

13 Likes

I guess they’re so convinced of their own righteousness and wisdom that they must must must spread the good word immediately.

It’s a combination of arrogance and being completely out of touch with ordinary Americans (especially ones who don’t obsess about politics). They’ve been living in their bubble so long that they’vr convinced themselves this is what most people want.

10 Likes

People keep taking about Project 2025 (and they should be!) but nobody is mentioning the Convention of States.

This is a movement that wants to literally rewrite the Constitution. Article V allows this if enough states call for a convention.

And they’re over halfway there.

12 Likes

Please tell me these P2025 clips are not real. Those are just part of TDS. Right? Right?

4 Likes

That doesn’t seem to be correct.

It appears you can tell the world exactly what you’re planning with specific details and blueprints and find plenty of people who will pretzel themselves to explain to everyone else what you “really” mean.

6 Likes

If “Heritage folk” doesn’t sound right, would “Heritage Volk” be an improvement?

4 Likes

They could be laying out their plan to bring small charges against government workers they want to purge. Watch out for laws aimed at subversive activities like teaching children to think critically, creating unfavorable regulatory environments for corporations, and protecting worker’s rights and bodily autonomy.

4 Likes

The ridiculous hair dye on the guy in the video.

At your age, no one thinks that’s your hair color, my man!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.