Learn how to properly wear your mask with Poppy

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/08/26/learn-how-to-properly-wear-you.html

2 Likes

They need to show this to all of the Walmart employees who wear masks under the nose

3 Likes

Dick nosing ain’t cool, yo.

22 Likes

I had no idea David Lynch made PSA videos.

7 Likes

I’m not sure if I’m out of touch with what kids think is cool, or if this is unsettling and weird.

3 Likes

I had no idea who “Poppy” was until a queen on RPDR impersonated her.

Some background into the channel.

ETA: Film theory’s thing is coming up with crazy theories about pop culture for entertainment. In the crafting of this theory he gives a good overview of the channel.

This continues to bang.

2 Likes

No reason both can’t be true. Poppy’s journey has been amazing. You should really look into her turbulent relationship with Charlotte.

1 Like

I still have no idea who Poppy is. I’m good, though.

4 Likes

For those new to the uncomfortable weirdness that is Poppy, here is some explanation/history:
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Music/Poppy?from=Music.ThatPoppy

3 Likes

I thought Poppy had gone on to playing metal.

1 Like

From what I have heard lately that seems to be true. It seems she broke free of her Svengali and watched A LOT of Metalocalypse.

Although she also recently did a cover of All The Things She Said that basically sounds identical to the Tatu original

3 Likes

I’m not sure which sign of the apocalypse this is, but I am certain we’re well and fucked.

2 Likes

certainly that’s … what she said?

I’ve been watching Poppy for years, and there really is no explanation for the performance that is Poppy. Other than what explains the performance that is Poppy.

1 Like

Whoa. Youtube performance art based on t.A.T.u (or however they used caps) covers and spooky and weird short videos? Finally a part of 2020 that I can support!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.